Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Santa Ed's Christmas Bundles of Joy Sales Thread7968

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It's December and Christmas is right around the corner. Remember last Christmas when everyone got something they wanted, and you got another tie, a sweater, a pair of slippers, socks, and a wallet. Your family and friends mean well, but they know nothing about what would make you really happy and make you feel like a kid again on Christmas Day - you want COMICS!

I have accumulated a good amount of comics and comic-related items over the last 40+ years and figured I would put together a few packages that might interest someone on these forums. So make this Christmas the best one for YOU, by treating yourself to some comics for Christmas - or any other holiday.

If you don't know me, I am a collector and not a dealer. I do not sell on eBay or at conventions. Many of the items in my collection were bought new when those items were released. I have sold or traded with dozens of various people on these forums over the last four years, so feel free to ask for references. I am still collecting, but I am trying to focus on just a few specific titles now, like X-Men and ASM. If you see something you want and think we could work out a trade, send me a PM.

I accept payment by PayPal in accordance with the selling guidelines established by CBCS. Any items you receive that do not match the pictures or descriptions provided for that item or items may be returned for a refund within 7 days (return shipping at your cost). I ship by USPS Priority Mail (medium-sized boxes). The prices quoted DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, which usually runs around $11.75 per package. You will only be charged the amount for shipping that I pay.

I am going to put up five lots of comics tonight and see how it goes. First person to post "I'll take it" with a description of the lot owns it. I will PM you later and let you know the exact amount for shipping when your package is ready to ship.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays,
Ed
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
First Package - Number 1’s. Here are four 1st issues that I estimate are in VFN to NM or better. The price for the lot is $60, not including shipping.

Post 2 IP   flag post
SOLD!

Second package - I am Iron Man. The five issues shown range from FN to VFN/NM. The price for the lot is $45, not including shipping.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Third package - How about some Fanfare? These seven issues average VFN/NM, with a few better than that. The bargain price for this lot is $21, not including shipping.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Fourth package - No Strangers here. The following eight comics range from FN/VFN to VFN/NM. The price for this lot is $45, not including shipping.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Fifth package - Don’t Punish yourself, you know you want it! These ten issues range from FN/VFN to VFN/NM or better. The price for the lot is $40, not including shipping.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Ed - nice books - I am tempted by one of the packages
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Ed - I'll take this one if you ship to Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Second package - I am Iron Man. The five issues shown range from FN to VFN/NM. The price for the lot is $45, not including shipping.

Post 8 IP   flag post
6th Package - Warlock Special Edition set! This is a re-listing of a gorgeous complete set that features amazing wrap-around covers by Jim Starlin. In my opinion this is a high grade set, with conditions ranging from 9.4 to 9.6+. The price of this lot is only $30, not including shipping. Wouldn’t this make a great gift?

Post 9 IP   flag post
7th Package - The Captain. This group has several iconic covers and ranges in condition from VF+ to NM-/NM, with most VFN/NM or better. The price for this lot is $35, not including shipping.

Post 10 IP   flag post
8th Package - New Teen Titans Annuals. This is a nice looking group of comics with #1 in the 8.5/9.0 range, #2 (first Vigilante) in the 9.0/9.2 range, and #3 in the 9.4/9.6 range. The price for this lot is $50, not including shipping.

Post 11 IP   flag post
9th Package - Silver Surfer, second series. These are pretty nice with some great covers, and range in condition from about my 9.0/9.2 to 9.2/9.4+. The price for this lot is $25, not including shipping.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of these comics bring back fond memories. Been years and years since I owned Human Fly #1...sad story, was reading it on the school bus and this bully grabbed it out of my hand and threw it out the window.

Nice lots esaravo,, hope you sell them all.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
A lot of these comics bring back fond memories. Been years and years since I owned Human Fly #1...sad story, was reading it on the school bus and this bully grabbed it out of my hand and threw it out the window.

Nice lots esaravo,, hope you sell them all.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a Time and Power stone handy.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@brysb - So far Bryan, I'm batting 0.111.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
sad story, was reading it on the school bus and this bully grabbed it out of my hand and threw it out the window.

Post 16 IP   flag post
10th Package - Love is in the air. Let’s try something completely different, four Marvel romance comics from the 1970’s. The My Love #31 is about G/VG, and the rest are closer to VG/FN. I am asking $20 for the lot, not including shipping.

Post 17 IP   flag post
11th Package - Bronze Age Warlock lot. These range from Fine to around FN/VF in condition (note: numbers are written in pencil on the cover of #7 above the price box). I am asking $25 for the three books, not including shipping.

Post 18 IP   flag post
12th Package - Sword of the Atom. A Gil Kane illustrated story that Burroughs would have been proud of. Comics are VF/NM or better. I am asking $15 for the five books, not including shipping.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Great Listings, and good deals...!Hope they sell for you.And Merry Christmas brother.
Post 20 IP   flag post
@Johnnylray - Same to you, Ray. Please stop by soon for a visit (and bring that IM too).
Post 21 IP   flag post
SOLD
Lucky 13th Package - 12 cent Tomahawks. A lower grade lot of five comics from 1967-1969. I would say that #109 and #110 are in the GD/VG range, #111 (lower staple pull) and #122 (1” tear back cover) are closer to GD, and #120 is closer to VG/FN. i am asking $20 for the five comics, not including shipping.

Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Lucky 13th Package - 12 cent Tomahawks. A lower grade lot of five comics from 1967-1969. I would say that #109 and #110 are in the GD/VG range, #111 (lower staple pull) and #122 (1” tear back cover) are closer to GD, and #120 is closer to VG/FN. i am asking $20 for the five comics, not including shipping.

Looks good. I will take it.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips - Great! PM on it's way.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
@BrianGreensnips - Great! PM on it's way.
Thanks Ed.
Post 25 IP   flag post
14th Package - Legion of Super-Heroes. I absolutely loved the LSH as a kid. This is a high grade lot of 10 comics. No, they are not all perfect, so I will say they are all VF/NM or better (but there are several 9.6/9.8 candidates in the bunch). I am asking $30 for the lot, not including shipping. Note: The cover to #16 ties in with the death of Supergirl from the Crisis series)

Post 26 IP   flag post
Do you have more silver or high grade bronze.? Kirby?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Fourth package - No Strangers here. The following eight comics range from FN/VFN to VFN/NM. The price for this lot is $45, not including shipping.

I'll take these
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Do you have more silver or high grade bronze.? Kirby?

Yes and yes.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:

I'll take these

Thanks, Scott. I will send PM.
Post 30 IP   flag post
615423 89 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?