Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Current status of Submissions7956

Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
When I submitted in June, I was informed at each step of the process that the TAT would be estimated at 24 weeks. I have seen others that submitted in March state that they were estimated at 12 weeks. What are the November submissions being quoted as the estimated time for completion?

I think a good indicator or CBCS getting a handle on the TAT issue would be their estimates to customers. If it is still 24 weeks, then they may be making improvements, but at a slow rate. If it is coming back down to normal, then they are probably getting it under control.

So, if you submitted recently, what did they estimate?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user
When I submitted back in August they said it was a 8 week turnaround and I still haven’t heard anything as well
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaythai88
When I submitted back in August they said it was a 8 week turnaround and I still haven’t heard anything as well

What show did you submit?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The thing to keep in mind is turn around times are only a estimate and never a guarantee.

In June the turn around times posted were correct, but after a big month submission wise, and a move that killed us it did change.

We are currently shipping books from the June time frame, and are beginning work on the July submissions
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Pvadacchino private msg quote post Address this user
My 4 booke were submitted April 3
No news yet
If books from june are beiing shiped what happened to books from April
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Ghostridercomics76 private msg quote post Address this user
What about August submissions
Post 6 IP   flag post
I was quoted 12 weeks
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaythai88

What show did you submit?
@Darryl_H it was reighlighs supercon
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

We are currently shipping books from the June time frame, and are beginning work on the July submissions

Appreciate the update. My books from June 23rd are still sitting as received. Hopefully this means they'll be moving through shortly if you're beginning to work on July.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Mine says prossing
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector stevguitar private msg quote post Address this user
The dashboard does not work correctly, your best bet is to call/email alot to get your "real" update. I called yesterday and was told Im in grading. My dashboard still says processing. I submitted at the beginning of June so if by the mods update above that they're working on july maybe my comics are bit further along than their computers are telling them. I dont know.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
The thing to keep in mind is turn around times are only a estimate and never a guarantee.

In June the turn around times posted were correct, but after a big month submission wise, and a move that killed us it did change.

Thanks for your response. I was trying to see if there was a way to judge progress by using the quoted estimated TAT given at the time of submission. Your update of working on June and some July is a far better indicator. @Pvadacchino has a seriously different issue considering you guys are in June/July.

Something like this would be an awesome addition that could alleviate a lot of the issues with consumers. I still love the product and am happy to wait my turn. It helps when I know when my turn is.

ALL DATA BELOW IS FICTITIOUS

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Quote:

Appreciate the update. My books from June 23rd are still sitting as received. Hopefully this means they'll be moving through shortly if you're beginning to work on July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevguitar
The dashboard does not work correctly, your best bet is to call/email alot to get your "real" update. I called yesterday and was told Im in grading. My dashboard still says processing. I submitted at the beginning of June so if by the mods update above that they're working on july maybe my comics are bit further along than their computers are telling them. I dont know.

You are correct sir! My 10 books just randomly appeared as Grading in the Dashboard this afternoon and list Labels on the invoice...
Post 13 IP   flag post
Please pass on my suggestion to the IT department. We need a redesign of the dashboard/site include a now Grading to give some idea of where the submissions are
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Pvadacchino private msg quote post Address this user
FINALLY,
Since April 03 My status was submitte
Today it went from Submitted to Labels, completely skipped grading

Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel
Hopefully After labels is shipping
Hopefully it won’t stay there for long
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvadacchino
FINALLY,
Since April 03 My status was submitte
Today it went from Submitted to Labels, completely skipped grading

Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel
Hopefully After labels is shipping
Hopefully it won’t stay there for long

after labels is QC, then they will ship.
Post 16 IP   flag post
600765 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?