CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user





Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@doog I actually collected all 5 from the spinner rack when I was a kid










Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector SpeedforceKJ private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Heads up... "They" may ask you to remove that pgx from the post-
Post 184 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS I edited it the PGX logo. Maybe that will be enough to avoid any issues. Thanks for the heads up.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector SpeedforceKJ private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
A few days ago Bob Layton finished my latest Hulk v Thing commission.


Post 187 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS That's awesome all on its own. Including the Fantasticar makes it five times as awesome.
Post 188 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS That is awesome! Not trying to buy nosy, but can i ask how much he charges for a finished commission like that?
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS That. Is. Awesome.
Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



More fillers. Down to 75 more to go for a full ASM series 1 set. Most keys are had except the wallet dreading 1,2,3.
Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Got a couple things today...
Got this in the mail today

And I got this and some store credit trading a couple short boxes of higher end "drek"

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Showed up today from across the pond.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@MR_SigS That is awesome! Not trying to buy nosy, but can i ask how much he charges for a finished commission like that?


$700.00 for a full, cover-quality drawing (limit of five characters) on 11 x 17 Bristol Board.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS For finished artwork of that quality with that amount of detail and inked??? That's a helluva deal
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@MR_SigS For finished artwork of that quality with that amount of detail and inked??? That's a helluva deal


I thought so too. The one Ron Frenz did for me (very similar to this, but no FF) was pencil only for $500.


But I have to admit I like the Frenz piece better. It's like he took the image from my mind and put it on paper!
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got my hands on a decent copy of this book for an AW Perez signature later this year...


Post 197 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a huge collector of current comics, but today I got one that I've looking forward to for quite a while!!! Conan has come back to Marvel!!! This is the first copy of #1 to arrive at my mailbox. It is the TCM (The Comic Mint) variant. I really love the cover art on this one. And the story is excellent!!! I am SO very happy to see Conan come back to Marvel!!!!


Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
just got my last 5 books back from grading. Nothing amazing but pretty happy overall with the numbers considering they could use a proper press. They should all be up on eBay by the end of next week so i can save for my 2019 goals that i can't afford




Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Finally got my hands on a decent copy of this book for an AW Perez signature later this year...




Have these been difficult to find?


EDIT: I just looked on GPA- WTF???? LOL
Post 200 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these back from CBCS Grading could have been a little higher it seems who ever graded these saw the same flaws in all the returns.. oh well.. I'm still happy their done

NYX #1 Signed by Joe Quesada & Josh Middleton


NYX #2 Signed by Quesada & Middleton



NYX #3 Also signed by Quesada & Middleton



New Mutants #87



Vampironica #1 Virgin

Post 201 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Finally got my hands on a decent copy of this book for an AW Perez signature later this year...




Have these been difficult to find?


EDIT: I just looked on GPA- WTF???? LOL


It seems whenever my LCS gets a copy in, it just go out the door same day...just my experience, I had a hard time finding one locally. Ended up snagging it on eBay over the holidays.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The rest of my arrivals showed up today. I polished off John Byrne's FF run too.








Post 203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - You're killing it with those Pence copies, Mike!
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@doog I actually collected all 5 from the spinner rack when I was a kid











You had excellent taste back then
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30