CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS Very nice way to close out 2018!

The last of my initial submission to "the other guys" came home. Overall, thrilled with how everything came out; no Newton Rings or other case issues. 70 books, final TAT of five weeks. 'Nuff said.

Full set of Punisher (first series):







Skottie Young Connecting Cover:





Venom-y Goodness:






Spider-Man-ish:




X-Men:



Post 151 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Starting the New Year off right!


Post 152 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user






Post 153 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Just in today!!





Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user





Newton ring right on spidey.... good thing i'm going to crack the slab and hopefully get mcfarlane to sign it.
Post 155 • IP   flag post


Collector SpeedforceKJ private msg quote post Address this user
My most recent purchase
Post 156 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I recently got this

...and its 100% just to say, "hey take a look at my giant size man thing"
...and it was cheap
Also picked up this for under $20 once I used a coupon


I really enjoyed this series, and I was bummed it ended so abruptly.
I also look at it as a cheap spec book, it was super cinematic, and they tried to make it a series already.

This too, good start to new conan



That's all for now
Post 157 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke You might want to watch this:

Post 158 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
So, I've had some good luck recently! I picked up these Silver Surfer books for 50ยข each. I used to own a mostly full run from 1 to 75 of this series, but sold it off for practically nothing 10 years ago when no one much cared about Thanos or Infinity Gauntlets.




Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Also lucked into these. Total cost for the five comics below was $67.










Post 160 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I pulled this one out of one of my long boxes. This is always nice to pull out a book that you forgot about. Then I took it out of it's 35 yr old bag and board and gave it the Mylar treatment. First appearance of the Vigilante.

Post 161 • IP   flag post
Collector SpeedforceKJ private msg quote post Address this user

Post 162 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Back from the CBCS.




That one is for you barcode lovers.

Post 163 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
The Weekly cover contest led me to this one

Post 164 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@kaptainmyke You might want to watch this:

[youtube]snip[/youtube]


Oh I know. I got #1 and #2 virgins from Antarctic Press at CGC too right now. Those are my babies. I disregard the POD versions now since all that.
Post 165 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I've gotten some really good deals these last two weeks. Here is what arrived today. Deadly Class 9, 11 and 12 are on their way. By weeks end I should have 1-12.














Post 166 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
They aren't the best condition but, they are new to me.



Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Many thanks to @Poka for the excellent book, I finally sent it in to complete the set on slab.


Post 172 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Hey All!

Wow, so excited to cross something off my 2019 goals list already! So rare for a LCS in my area to have UXM of this age in stock!


Post 173 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@BabaLament great to see! Congrats with the completion of the set
Post 174 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Random books, liked the Happy episodes


Post 175 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user





Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30