CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I couldn't very well let that 15% ebay coupon go to waste, could I???


Post 101 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
My $4.50 Ebay find of the evening - AQM 29 not great, but not too bad either it appears.


Post 102 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers That's a sweet book - love the cover art!
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
More silver age ASM goodness. Closer and closer to a full 1st series set.




Post 104 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Oh. And now this. First silverage red skull.


Post 105 • IP   flag post


Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user


Added Levar Burton to my Star Trek collection.



Should have pressed this one, but honestly I care more about the autograph than the book.



I couldnt live with myself if I didnt get this one signed. Graded a bit higher than I thought it would too.
Post 106 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABitEvil


Added Levar Burton to my Star Trek collection.



Should have pressed this one, but honestly I care more about the autograph than the book.



I couldnt live with myself if I didnt get this one signed. Graded a bit higher than I thought it would too.
She's still hot AF!
Post 107 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I bought something!


Post 108 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 109 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user











The ASM 100 is probably going to CBCS. It's pretty sharp. The Thor books are super clean too. It was a good day.
Post 110 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 111 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 112 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
This was a cgc 8.0 before coming back signed and pressed by cbcs. It was also out in the TAT abyss for some time.




And the below were some gifts from a comiccon out west









Post 113 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I bought something!




I sold one of these some years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra



This one just reminded me of the 9.0 yellow label signed by Stan Lee that I had to sell last year which just makes me sad. Nice book.
Post 114 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I bought something!




I sold one of these some years ago.



I'd never owned one, so I thought it might be a good idea to have one if I ever pick up some more underground comics.
Post 115 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
@X51 definitely!
Post 116 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

got today. Never owned one
Post 117 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Steverogers11 Gorgeous book!
Post 118 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
@Steverogers11 Gorgeous book!
thanks. Merry Christmas cane early. Hope everyone else has a great holiday
Post 119 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Steverogers11 - Wow! You must have been extra good this year!
Post 120 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
SUPER-GORILLAS!!




Post 121 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
SUPER-GORILLAS!!






Those are cool. #16 is one of the best comic covers ever published. It features a whopping four gorillas on the same cover.
Post 122 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb - Bryan, have you been going through my long boxes again! lol
Post 123 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
My favourite kind of gorillas!!
Post 124 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
My favourite kind of gorillas!!


The one climbing the building with Kryptonite vision is awesome. Superman needs his butt kicked.
Post 125 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user



Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
EDIT: Oops, wrong thread.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
EDIT: Wrong thread pt2.
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this in a raffle on IG. The raw I purchased is currently out for grading. When back I’ll probably sell the lower grade but this one is still exciting and not bad for a few low priced raffle entries.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30