CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley some nice ASM’s sir.
Post 526 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley how close are you to having the full run of ff's. You buy quite a few of them
Post 527 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

picked this up today


Outstanding grade for a WW of that age.

My wife collects this era of Wonder Woman books, but she goes for VG/“Readers” for the most part.
Post 528 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I have a couple of them now, im going to send all my 9.6's in for a pre screen to have them pressed and hope for 9.8's
Post 529 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra thank you!

@Batman66 nowhere close. I have the Byrne run, plus working on filling out early Galactus and SS appearances and a few other keys. The earliest I have is #30. I can't even touch the first few issues.
Post 530 • IP   flag post


I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley I have a few duplicates pre 100. If your interested, I can shoot you over a list
Post 531 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I forgot to tell you thank you
Post 532 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 No worries. 👍🏼

I’d be nervous about pressing your 9.6 WW books, though. The chances of a grade drop seems high with books that age.
Post 533 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 534 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Studley_Dudley I have a few duplicates pre 100. If your interested, I can shoot you over a list


I have a couple of pre-100 gaps to fill too. Wouldn't mind seeing that list myself.
Post 535 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers I'll get one put together this weekend
Post 536 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 I'm down for the list as well. Thank you.
Post 537 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
This could go here or under auction wins... I feel like it was a pretty good score




And this was the best part...

Post 538 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson congrats! That’s a nice win.
Post 539 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
@Enelson congrats! That’s a nice win.
Thanks @Frontier2Xterra
I was pretty stoked
Post 540 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i'm all about spider-man and spider-verse wow what a score!
Post 541 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke yeah, I'm pretty happy, I missed out on edge of spiderverse originally, so I'm playing some catch up. This auction was crazy though I think it slipped through the ether, I feel like it was maybe crappy pictures. I got the whole lot for a best offer, with free ship, for a little less than the average price(of that grade) of the edge of spiderverse 2.
Super pumped
Post 542 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Cuz I’m apparently a glutton for punishment. And this is only half of it! There’s a Ben Reilly Omnibus out and one on the release calendar which I’m planning to get


Post 543 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Props to @gac for the fast shipping and good pack job. Grabbed carnage 1-4 from him in his sale thread.




And he included other surprise goodies! Thanks!


Post 544 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Another ebay deal...I've been watching this auction for a month, I made an offer, kinda low, but said I'd pay right away and he took it...pretty happy with average grade





Post 545 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My latest purchase to add to my ASM collection.


Post 546 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
My latest, retrieved from Heritage this week...


Post 547 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Oh yeah, this one too...


Post 548 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My words of wisdom for the day:

Comics are like Pokemon, you've got to catch them all!
Post 549 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



kudos to @poka for the timely shipping and stellar packaging thank you sir as always highly recommended and trusted seller/shipper
Post 550 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user














Yep. That was me. She's MINE.
Post 551 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke love me some Elvira. Nice book.
Post 552 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke


kudos to @poka for the timely shipping and stellar packaging thank you sir as always highly recommended and trusted seller/shipper


Thanks for the kudos and happy to see that it arrived safely.

Nice Elvira.
Post 553 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Props to @gac for the fast shipping and good pack job. Grabbed carnage 1-4 from him in his sale thread.




And he included other surprise goodies! Thanks!




I just saw this! Thank you very much for the feedback!! I'm very happy you are happy! Great working with you.
Post 554 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke




Very nice! You've probably seen my Elvira before. I wasn't lucky enough to get a good copy. Otherwise, I'd be doing the same thing. I don't know if a press would make it worth it or not.




Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30