CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
We always got warned about that Thunder Clap every time we pulled into port.



Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Post 27 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Post 30 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i got 2 9.8s of this book now


Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived in the mail today...hoping this book get more buzz once the video property gets developed.




Post 33 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It took two weeks to get here from Canada, but I now have the first Alan Moore issue of Swamp Thing.


Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Mail call!



Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
$20 for both. Not too shabby


Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley @MR_SigS Hi guys! I started a thread about Journey into Mystery #83; I found one for sale & passed on it. Since you seem to be Thor guys, check out the thread. I posted the information on the place that has it.
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!

Well, I've been sick for a couple of days, but that hasn't stopped FedEx or UPS! Best part of getting home from the hospital was a nice stack of comics.

Venom: Lethal Protector (Full set): 2-6 are beautiful, but #1 has a small tear near the lower-middle. Can't complain, they still display well.














Ultimate Spider-Man: I'm just now getting into this series. Originally didn't think much of the Ultimate line, but after reading a few its growing on me.








X-Men goodies:















Some Spider-Man:










A little Batman:










And some rando's:






Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@BabaLament Nice books. Enjoy them while you recover.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 46 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
aw yeah nice House of Secrets 92
Post 48 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Origin of the old witch!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament
@Studley_Dudley @MR_SigS Hi guys! I started a thread about Journey into Mystery #83; I found one for sale & passed on it. Since you seem to be Thor guys, check out the thread. I posted the information on the place that has it.


Just saw this now (doh!). Much appreciated but I just bought an ASM #1 last Thur, so between that and the 49 J.I.M./Thor's I showed recently, I'd probably better take a break on the big items.
But THANKS!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Super happy! I've been looking for a complete set of Spider-Man Noir for a while & finally grabbed it!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament
Super happy! I've been looking for a complete set of Spider-Man Noir for a while & finally grabbed it!


@BabaLament

clickable text
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Those EC books are hard finds in any grade.
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30