CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
guess this seller had some spare stamps


Post 276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@poka - Let me know if you get any stamps with upside-down airplanes on them, Keld.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@poka - Let me know if you get any stamps with upside-down airplanes on them, Keld.


Very rare I get stamps these days but will let you know
Post 278 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 281 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user



Post 282 • IP   flag post
Collector Exiledgl2814 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm relatively new to collecting and I just got some of my recent acquisitions back from CBCS.




Post 283 • IP   flag post
Collector roasty private msg quote post Address this user


Send to CBCS for grading.
Post 284 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@poka - Let me know if you get any stamps with upside-down airplanes on them, Keld.


I get it.
Post 285 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Weekly trip to the LCS to grab my pull issues and grabbed a bunch of dollar bin speculation books....you know, just in case the Immortal Hulk "One Below" turns out to be Devil Hulk.


Post 286 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
My LCS had some new back issue stock come in. I figured I deserved some.






Post 287 • IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user















Post 288 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Kinda cool what the LCS had today.
Post 289 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I got one, low grade, but its mine...



Mine!!!
Post 290 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
sketch from a great artist


Post 291 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Happiness is checking your stack of incoming shipment tracking numbers and seeing one has arrived at your PO, only to find four waiting.

First up- A full NM-/NM avg run of What If vol 1. Luckily I have a nicer copy of #3.







































































Post 292 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Some upgrades and a Thor 154.




Post 293 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 294 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 295 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 296 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 297 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 298 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 299 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 300 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this for $26 ($13 for item +$13 shipping).


Post 303 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I went a bit overboard on my preorders of "The Shape of Elvira" #1. Besides the ones pictured here that I got from TFAW today in the mail, I have 2 more covers coming from MCS.











Post 304 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I also bought some pretty cool UK editions on eBay. Story highlights include Avengers #1, the Dr. Strange story from ST #110, an appearance by Hitler and a message from the Man himself!!! All of these are oversized at 8.5" by 11.25". The Titans #1 is missing the poster, so I'll probably track down a complete #1.


























Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30