CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #47941

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I got these two Spanish editions today from a friend of mine who lives in Madrid!!!







THat Patrulla X looks great!
Post 252 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
I had not realized the 1966 was the first printing of this, I have a 1973. The guy also had the graded book for $20. No good reason to buy it, but I have room in a box, and it seemed more fun to get it too

Post 253 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I've been looking to upgrade this issue for a while. It's not a hard comic to find, but that black cover is unforgiving, and every NM copy I came across was priced at about 5x guide raw. Finally was able to get one without grossly overpaying. Very pleased. No color breaks or fingerprints. The picture makes it look like it has a few flaws, but that's light on the bag. It's a solid 9.4. Maybe 9.6 on a good day.


Post 254 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this one up. I love horror. (9.8)

Post 255 • IP   flag post


Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Magazines came, I now own five graded. Apparently my eye is set at 9.6. Fun chasing though.
Post 256 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
So this happened today.






The 180 is such a rag, I'm embarrassed taking it's picture.
Post 257 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked up the variant of Crypt of Shadows #1
(Very strange cover for a horror comic.)

Post 258 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@doog Nice grade on the KISS book. I still need a nice one of those.

@Studley_Dudley Jealous of the Harley book, bro! Nice.
Post 259 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i like the venom variant to crypt of shadows
Post 260 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 261 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I think someone has gone completely Pence-crazy! lol
Post 262 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
😆. It comes in spurts.


Shipping from the UK gets a little pricey for single issues, so I had to be picky on the last few.
Post 263 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Found this one in the wild today for $1....gonna need some TLC.



Post 264 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday to me, from the dear wife.



Post 265 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@doog oh wow! Very nice b-day gifts!
I love horror comics & those are some of the best!
Happy b-day btw.
Post 266 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
61, “Anything worth doing is worth overdoing” has been my motto forever.
Cost me a lot of joint repairs though, but still do stupid stuff
Post 267 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
great books, great conditions, too
Post 268 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@doog I just had b-day Jan the 13th. I'm 41 now. my wife's b-day was Jan 7th. There's a lot of us Janurary babies.
Post 269 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
She gotta sister?
Post 270 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Bought some things, lcs is closing














Post 271 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson
My son owns a comic book store. You might want to buy yours. He is living my dream, you could too
Post 272 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived earlier today. I’ve hunted for the large scale version of this bust for quite a while.




The last one I purchased arrived in pieces.




My Dad made the best of it and gave me a temporary fix.






For the time being, he’ll be snuggled up to Black Widow until I install a new proper shelf for him.
Post 273 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - Nice statues. And for your information, many of have been after large scale versions of busts our whole lives! (sorry, couldn't resist)
Post 274 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
😆
Post 275 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
guess this seller had some spare stamps


Post 276 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@poka - Let me know if you get any stamps with upside-down airplanes on them, Keld.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@poka - Let me know if you get any stamps with upside-down airplanes on them, Keld.


Very rare I get stamps these days but will let you know
Post 278 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30