Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I got this Wolverine #1/2 issue and need help identifying a signature. I am usually pretty good at figuring them out but this one has got me stumped. It's the one one the top right of the book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not entirely confident since I can’t find an example from around the date of yours but my best guess would be Leinil Francis Yu
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania
@dielinfinite

I got this.

Top left is Ben Raab.
Bottom is Joe Phillips.
Top right is Leinil Francis Yu (signed as LYU).
Post 3 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
You are Awesome!! thank you so much I did look at his signature but he must have changed it over the years. I still have a few hundred comics to go through and figure out the signatures. I also got this Magneto 0 signed by Chris Claremont and Stan Lee. What's weird about this one is it looks like there are two Stan Lee signatures. Maybe the ink was running out on the first pen so he signed again with a different one?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania I think you are exactly right, pen ran outta ink!
Post 5 IP   flag post
600892 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?