Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeRaw Comics For Sale

My Lot for sale.7920

Collector Mickee92 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve posted on ebay my collection for sale as I’m in the middle of buying my dream affordable car and would like a bigger deposit. (2012 amg c63 if anyone is interested)

I believe I may have overpaid and overpriced so I’ve got the lot up for £3000 considering ebay takes 10% which is already a bad start. Would be amazing to get my money back and more but we shall see. Can provided better quality pictures and would like to sell the lot in one go and not individually.

The add is:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=223249716346&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice! I can't buy the lot, as I already have most of the pricier items, but if you decide to break it up, I'm very interested in that New Mutants graphic novel.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
These are really nice books. Good luck with the sale!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@Mickee92 you know the maintenance cost on an older Mercedes is gonna kill your wallet, right?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
@Mickee92 you know the maintenance cost on an older Mercedes is gonna kill your wallet, right?

I’ve been doing some research on the mb forum and they say maintenance is not too bad just tyres and fuel if you drive spirited. Can’t be any more costly than my 2008 TT vr6 which is starting to get problems now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I appreciate when I message comic shops their usual response is “thats way more than what were willing to pay”

I appreciate they want to buy dirt cheap and sell for higher price but so do i right now and to be honest my collect is more suitable to a serious collector or investor.

I really don’t want to split the lot up as I don’t want to take ages selling in drabs. I’ll give it a few month and see.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
i think it will go faster, if they were split up.
and put price for them here and am sure a lot of peps will be interested in them, me for one if the price is right.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
How much does this cost in USA dollars, I'm not familiar with the exchange rates.
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer
How much does this cost in USA dollars, I'm not familiar with the exchange rates.

$3845.96USD
Post 9 IP   flag post
There is a make offer option on the add like and have got a rough figure I would take.

Like I say I think It would take ages to sell individually and once most of the first appearances are gone the other less so ones will be pretty worthless and be tough to shift.

Just hoping for that one person to jump at the offer.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Damn ruduced to £2000 from £3000 would have thought I’d at least get an offer on ebay!!

My comics musnt be worth much after all haha.

Think I’ll put them in the loft for 40+ years and see what happens ey? Ha
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
The only good way to get retail is to break them up, but that is a lot of work. If you need $ I would sell the few most valuable individually and stash the rest for a number of years. Even a bunch of 90’s books have some value now
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Part of it is that you’d need to find a buyer that is interested in enough in the books they want to also take the ones they’re not interested in.

If you don’t want to sell individually then perhaps consider selling in smaller lots of similarly themed books. Someone interested in Spider-Man may not want to spend a few hundred dollars extra on DC books, even if they’re getting a good deal but bundle ASM 300 with your Spider-Man #1s and you have an attractive lot of McFarlane Spider-Man books that may sell to collectors interested in just getting the ASM 300, who collect Spider-Man books, or who collect McFarlane books without really burdening them with books too far out of their interest zone
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite agreed. I want a lot of them but I don't care for the rest.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Pm sent
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
estimated value, offer and advice provided
Post 16 IP   flag post
597868 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?