CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkComics Modern AgeMemorabiliaSignatures

Show off your Michael Turner792

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post


Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 82 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 83 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 84 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I will of course have more of the Aspen variants coming. I am also always looking when I go to shops and shows for stuff I do not have.
Post 85 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 87 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!!
Post 88 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 Thanks, man!
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite You are very welcome
Post 90 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I used to have about a dozen Michael Turner "Fathoms" and I sold them all except for one,...
This one (stock photo from somewhere) -




I have been searching high and low through-out my entire collection and I can't find it.

DAMN, I KNOW I KEPT IT!
Post 91 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Man, I know that pain! Good luck finding it!
Post 92 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 93 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user


Post 94 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I would totally send those to CBCS for VSP if those were mine.
Post 95 • IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user

I plan on getting these slabbed eventually. I love turner. Probably my favorite modern artist. Such a shame for him to pass so young.
Post 96 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@dielinfinite I would totally send those to CBCS for VSP if those were mine.

I plan to, eventually. But with 4 sigs each, that's looking at ~$100 each to get them into red labels.
Post 97 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I got this book yeaterday, the firs appearance of Aspen Matthews! I'll definitely be crossing this over into a red label in the near future!


Post 98 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question. Obviously I cannot get a book signed by MT, so if I want one, I will have to buy it. If I post a few pictures here, can one of you kind folks guide me as far as how legit the signature is?
Post 99 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 Sure thing. Also look through the thread; myself and others have posted samples of his signature. Most of mine I witnessed myeself.




The ones I can't really help with are the gold signatures on the Witchblade retailer editions or the Witchblade Ace Edition. That sig appeared on several pre-signed books earlier in his career and bears some similarity in elements to his standard signature but I haven't been able to find an example of it on sketches or personally signed books.

Post 100 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, I will post some pictures here in a few. I hope they are clear enough. I have been using your books as a guide.
Post 101 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user







The 5th one supposedly has Geoff Johns as well...
Post 102 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Mathyus_42 I'm not CSA but they all look authentic to me. The second one actually bears a resemblance to the gold signature I was unsure about but maybe because it's in black you can see the additional similarities to the other, more common signature
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Those were some one the ones I was looking into. Thank you very much for your help!
Post 104 • IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
HA! Just after I showed this pics here, I went to get a few, and the top one was sold already.
Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 119 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?