Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

2nd Submission graded wrong by CBCS?787

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
[Bane] established that the apprentice is to kill their Master when strong enough and take an apprentice of their own. If the apprentice failed then they failed to learn enough and were killed and a new apprentice found. This ensured that the ruling Sith would always be growing in power.

The trilogy was awesome, and I wish they kept going with Bane. But I feel Sidious was the one Sith Lord who cheated. He brought in an apprentice (Maul) BEFORE killing Plagueis, and passed the idea along to Vader who tried to do the same with Luke.

Bane was all about patience, and TOTALLY devoted to the Rule of Two. I think he would has disapproved of Sidious.
Post 101 IP   flag post
BTW CBCS, it would be really nice if we had spoiler tag function on the forum.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
The link basically explains on that part that Vader was already aware of the uncle and aunt. He met them as Anakin. He didn't know about Luke but he still considered them family. So when Boba killed them, that is why Vader said that this time, no disintegration.

It also said that the empire was already ruling the galaxy so why bother hiding their crimes as sandpeople. Unless you were a bounty hunter trying to cover your tracks.
Post 103 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yep spoiler tags are needed. Yeah Sidious totally abandoned the rule of two, because he was selfish and knew he could not kill Plagueis alone. I feel that if Bane actually did achieve the body jump he died as Plagueis. That is if Plagueis is really dead. Because that brings us to who the heck is Supreme Leader Snoke?
Post 104 IP   flag post
I always thought the cover of Darth Plagueis and Snoke in the film were very similar.

But does Snoke have to be someone other than Snoke?
Post 105 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
The link basically explains on that part that Vader was already aware of the uncle and aunt. He met them as Anakin. He didn't know about Luke but he still considered them family. So when Boba killed them, that is why Vader said that this time, no disintegration.

Vader didn't say, "this time". He said, "I want them alive," then emphasized, "No disintegration" to a guy known for disintegrating. Given that exact dialogue (which I just verified) that's how I always took it.

Interesting theory, though. Shows how SW still dominates many imaginations.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Yep spoiler tags are needed. Yeah Sidious totally abandoned the rule of two, because he was selfish and knew he could not kill Plagueis alone. I feel that if Bane actually did achieve the body jump he died as Plagueis. That is if Plagueis is really dead. Because that brings us to who the heck is Supreme Leader Snoke?

I don't know who he is but I have a theory that he is only two feet tall. About the same size as Yoda.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
Quote:

I don't know who he is but I have a theory that he is only two feet tall. About the same size as Yoda.

The same thought crossed my mind! That huge hologram is EXACTLY what a tiny Sith would do :winnah!:
Post 108 IP   flag post
What really sucks is none of the older books are cannon anymore unless Disney deems them so. Snoke could be anyone at this point. I hope he's Plagueis, because that fits my imagination. My imagination also wanted the Matrix to end by them finding out Scion was actually another Matrix inside the Matrix to give resistant minds the illusion of escape, but that didn't happen.
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
And tomorrow Steve adds a new rule to the terms that threads will not be derailed with talk about Star Wars.

Or you will spend another day in the bad dog box and miss another stunt by Steve.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Only if Steve is a Trekkie lol
Post 111 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Trek-ker, thank you.
Post 112 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS That's our trick to get you guys to self identify. (j/k I love Star Trek)
Post 113 IP   flag post
How would I identify as a Xena fan?
Post 114 IP   flag post
Quote:
@MR_SigS That's our trick to get you guys to self identify. (j/k I love Star Trek)

I feel so manipulated.
Bloody Sith.
Post 115 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder

Can't be shown on a family friendly forum lol!
Post 116 IP   flag post
Dammit!
Post 117 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder

You don't, you keep that shame buried deep inside...Oh wait, that was for Hercules fans...carry on then.
Post 118 IP   flag post
Heh.
Post 119 IP   flag post
Quote:
What really sucks is none of the older books are cannon anymore unless Disney deems them so. Snoke could be anyone at this point. I hope he's Plagueis, because that fits my imagination. My imagination also wanted the Matrix to end by them finding out Scion was actually another Matrix inside the Matrix to give resistant minds the illusion of escape, but that didn't happen.

or how my imagination pictures after John Conner was hurt in Terminator Salvation, instead of getting the Terminator's heart to save him, instead, John died and the Terminator took his skin and lead the resistance against the machines. Think about it, the leader of the resistance against the machines is actually a machine.

Mind blown.
Post 120 IP   flag post
@roarzola You haven't seen Terminator Genesis yet have you?
Post 121 IP   flag post
Quote:
@roarzola You haven't seen Terminator Genesis yet have you?

I honestly don't know what to consider Genesis. The first three T1, T2, T3, I know are trying to be consistent. Salvation is kinda like a prequel as long as you do not take the first three to seriously.

Genesis really screws it all up and stands on its own. For instance, who sent the t800 to save Sarah as a child at the lake?
Post 122 IP   flag post
Collector SilverAgeFan private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego,Darth, these people just do not know what they're doing. You're turning all of them.....
Post 123 IP   flag post
@SilverAgeFan Watch and learn apprentice...watch and learn...
Post 124 IP   flag post
I think Terminator Genesis displays perfectly the actual mess that comes from messing with the time line, and then messing with it again, and again. Every time travel event triggers butterfly effects that flow down the time line and then alter the very future that created the original time jump, thus again changing how that jump effects everything else. Eventually you end with multiple parallel timestreams happening simultaneous and now anything and everything is possible and nothing is recognizable anymore. So basically, to sum it all up, SkyNet is responsible for the Marvel Universe being so dang crazy right now.
Post 125 IP   flag post
597924 125 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?