Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop Culture

Did you see a female Loki at Baltimore CC??7840

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This story was shared on the Baltimore Comic-con Facebook page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Scarlet
Hi- I know this is a shot in the dark, but the Saturday of your event, my friend’s daughter dressed as Loki. They didn’t get any pictures of her but plenty of other people did take pictures with her. Unfortunately, she passed suddenly yesterday and her parents are desperate to get any pictures of her that day. I posted a picture of her in the comments to help with identifying her.

I’ve already looked through the pictures here on the Facebook page to no avail. If anyone has a picture of someone dressed as Loki (around 14 years old) please pm me or post it here and tag my name so I’ll see it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Here she is without the helmet.

If you don't do FB and have a pic, please post here and I'll pass it along.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Gotlift This was someone's daughter that went to a con cosplaying as Loki. She died unexpectedly and a friend of hers is looking for photos. She was about 14 years old. My kids are all older than that and I can't imagine what her friends and family are feeling. I'm just trying to help them out.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Damn I’m sorry. I didn’t read the whole story I just looked at the picture
Shame on me. Assuming has just made a ass out of me. 🤢😥😥
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks I did not know I could remove it.
I do now.
Believe me I feel real bad about this.
My apologies to the family and the group
I’ll just go crawl into a hole for awhile.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I do remember seeing a female Loki at Baltimore this year but I was too busy to take any pictures at the show.

If she participated in the cosplay contest there would be several people with pictures of her.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlift
Thanks I did not know I could remove it.
I do now.
Believe me I feel real bad about this.
My apologies to the family and the group
I’ll just go crawl into a hole for awhile.

I didn't see what you wrote as it was removed quickly, but I will say that we all say dumb things sometimes without taking the time to look at the bigger picture. The "off the cuff" wit can sometimes be shallow and hurtful , but there are two types of people: those that enjoy hurting others and fill their own void with it and those that have strong character and sometimes say something in the moment that doesn't define who they are. I've always found you to be honest and strong in character so use your comment to reset and learn (as we all do over and over again). I dont think anyone is looking to tear you down and your beating yourself up is by definition a tribute to your character. I cant speak for anyone but me, but relax. I know you didn't mean any ill will by anything you might have said
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
600803 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?