Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Black_Katze private msg quote post Address this user
Can anyone provide me some options or a reputable company to insure my books that are in my home, my homeowners insurance will not write it for some reason. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Someone recommended this one a few weeks ago:

https://collectinsure.com/what-s-it-worth

Maybe start here. Looks decent.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Just out of curiosity, who do you have insurance with? My company did a separate rider for me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The not so good Hands people
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I use Collectibles Insurance Agency Services and have a $100,000 dealer policy for my toys and comics which covers storage of books, limited transit protection from storage to home or carrier services, and limited carrier protection under USPS, FEDEX, and UPS shipping, this protection covers you in the event of theft, loss, or damage to your book during storage or transit.

for more information please contact: Collectibles Insurance Agency Services LLC P.O. Box 1146 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Phone: 336.550.4813 Fax: 410.876.9233 www.CollectInsure.com
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
So awesome, my wife and I literally was just talking about getting insurance on my books. Thanks for the information
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you,
Collectinsure seems to be the one everyone so far is recommending
Post 7 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
If you are curious as to rates.
a regular consumer account with Collectibles Insurance Agency Services was quoted to be approximately 90k coverage for 460$ or so.
Different factors will cause prices to go up or down. Such as monitored home alarm.

Significantly more reasonable than the quote I had gotten through state farm home insurance.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
yes a regular policy is around $500/yr

a dealer policy is around $1400/yr

you must do the dealer policy if you buy and sell on ebay or a website or they will not pay out on claims and you must have photographs of everything
Post 9 IP   flag post
598063 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?