Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

San Diego Comic con lottery..7764

Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user
I desperately want to attend San Diego Comic Con but am worried I wont get picked in the lottery...What are the chances of getting picked? Is that the only way of acquiring tickets? The only other Con I have attended has been the PHX ones.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzies
I desperately want to attend San Diego Comic Con but am worried I wont get picked in the lottery...What are the chances of getting picked? Is that the only way of acquiring tickets? The only other Con I have attended has been the PHX ones.

7 years I've entered the lottery. Never won.
So I go to my Diamond Distributor friend for tix. I hate bothering my friend every year, but sadly that's what I've had to do in order to attend.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector TheMadTitan private msg quote post Address this user
We got picked two years ago and got two 4 day passes. Been going since 1989. This was before the move the the convention center. Keep trying, you’ll get in.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
First year, first attempt. Have friends who are annual attendees; but unfortunately they were unable to purchase a first-timer ticket during returnee enrollment. Going to take my shot & see how it goes.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@TheMadTitan I love your Thanos head sketch avatar. Is that an original from Starlin?
Post 5 IP   flag post
yeah I think I'm cashing in all my brownie points for the lottery lol.
Post 6 IP   flag post
damn...no luck this year. Maybe next year..:/
Post 7 IP   flag post
600525 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?