Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

I'm going to be working on a Doctor Who spinoff fan film!7727

Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
I am working on a Doctor Who fan film spinoff Maxil Who?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Maxil is a Gallifreyan time lord security guard who escapes Gallifrey in a type 50 TARDIS after wanting more with his life, the chameleon circuit gets stuck in the shape of a green garden shed!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
What about Lex Luther?
Post 3 IP   flag post
That project is cancelled,due to the fact while preparing for the role I kept relieving my childhood trauma and I got triggered so now that I cancelled it I feel more at peace and with this new project I feel no negativity and just excitement and joy!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. I don't mean to pry, but what kinda childhood trauma did you have that got triggered when you were (I'm assuming you were preparing for the role of Lex)?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes I was preparing for the role of Lex yeah I was just relieving the trauma when my uncle was mean and abusive to me and my dad always getting angry at me saying i can't do anything right getting mad all the time !
Post 7 IP   flag post
Just very angry and I lived in a house where my dad would not pay the water bill even though he had money and my mom saying I was a ax murderer and in league with the maintenance men.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Hmm doesn't sound like very supportive parents.
Post 9 IP   flag post
And I had to sleep in my high school park because my mom locked me out with the latch when I was 17
Post 10 IP   flag post
But I am a survivor .
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear that you some less an positive roll models growing up. glad you're able to recognize when something triggers such ptsd and move away from it. Good luck with your new project.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thanks Drogio
Post 13 IP   flag post
Yes, some would say face your fears - what if making that Superman movie is your therapy? Face your demons head on. Be the best Lex Luthor you can possibly be.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I don't know I would have big meltdowns from ptsd relieving the events and my mom and dad getting physical with each other as well as the other memories I described.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Well only you know your limits. Be strong.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I have ptsd and autism spectrum disorder
Post 17 IP   flag post
So Maxil is a character I found very interesting he was in The Doctor Who story arc of infinity played by future sixth doctor Colin Baker ! The joke was he shot Peter Davison,the fifth doctor in the episode with a stazer pistol so he could have the job
Post 18 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I would make him a woman, like the new Doctor Who.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Oh ha I get it Doctor Watson since all the Time Lords are becoming time ladies I suppose Romana or Susan would become male time lords
Post 20 IP   flag post
Anyway it is set in a alternate timeline where the time war seen in the newer doctor who series did not happen!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Maxil is in his fifth incarnation.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Kent
Oh ha I get it Doctor Watson since all the Time Lords are becoming time ladies I suppose Romana or Susan would become male time lords

See, that's the irony of a Politically Correct society. Making them male would be sexist.
Post 23 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Kent

See, that's the irony of a Politically Correct society. Making them male would be sexist.

We left sexist behind a long time ago. The best you could hope for now would be misogynistic and it would go downhill from there.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Yep crazy world we live in you are right, SJWs would flip their lid if female established characters were turned into male as they want to get their hands on male characters.
Post 25 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
An addadicktame is in order
Post 26 IP   flag post
Yeah it is interesting too that the fifth doctor and seventh doctors peter davison and sylvester mccoy had mixed feelings about a female doctor but it changed basically Peter was attacked on Twitter!
Post 27 IP   flag post
I am warming up to Jodie for sure but I do think peoples opinions should not be silenced !
Post 28 IP   flag post
Anyway so I have rewritten some of the dialogue before i print it out on the computer I am planning the movie to be 45 minutes.
Post 29 IP   flag post
In the beginning of the story, Maxil escapes Gallifrey,with his stolen or borrowed type 50 TARDIs,then his new TARDIS gets fired upon by a space craft then he crash lands on a planet and regenerates two actors will play Maxil first will be a friend of mine second will be me!
Post 30 IP   flag post
597993 35 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?