Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleMemorabiliaPop CultureToys

FS: SNES-101 Super Nintendo deck with x10 games7714

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
I've listed on ebay and for auction a 2nd edition SNES (SNES-101) with x2 controllers, but no AV or pwr cables.

This lot also has x10 games (tested).

Thsnks for viewing my auction.

Best regards,
Tim

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=302933679380&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet, I have my original snes and all the games in a box under my desk at my feet
Post 2 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
that is a Super Famicom or the Euro version? And, man, that is clean, and not yellow. SNES all the way.

and that Shaq-fu game, though. LOL. Even with all the "Shaq-fu" skillz he had in the 90's. He can't drop anything from the free throw line.
Post 3 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke do you have Earthbound?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
My SNES is still in storage. However...
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
wow i've never changed, even back when I was 11.
Post 7 IP   flag post
if you guys want to sell anything, i need to make s few shadow boxes for the comic room.
let me know.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Wow....nice pics everyone.

This was an extra one I found...no cables though.

But FYI...I gave all my sons the previous systems we have had over the years - original NES w/30 games, an original SNES (many games), a SEGA Genesis (mAny games), etc.

They are trying to get a collection of workimg home systems from the early beginnings.

I told them they will need to add "Pong" and "Intellivision" to the list.

Best to all.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
that is a Super Famicom or the Euro version? And, man, that is clean, and not yellow. SNES all the way.

and that Shaq-fu game, though. LOL. Even with all the "Shaq-fu" skillz he had in the 90's. He can't drop anything from the free throw line.

LOL - you look to be correct. I did not know that....but....

My son says it is just s SNES mini, and after looking online, it appears that the Famicon Jr. looks to be a bit different.

Anyhow...maybe soneone will get a good deal...*shrugs*....
Post 10 IP   flag post
601250 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?