Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASP

Mail Call! - Received May 187682

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
These books were received by CBCS on May 18th and were delivered this past Thursday. I was a little disappointed with the Harley's Black Book Tucci variant but I was on a bit of a time crunch to get it, otherwise everything was within expectations

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Cool books! The War Journal with a 9.6 and a check mark kinda stings.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@00slim lol, I’m not too hung up on 9.8s sothe check isn’t a big deal to me. I see it more as “ooh! It looks better than a 9.6!” instead of “Damn! I it fell short of a 9.8”
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Punisher War Journal....... NICE!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Harley's Black Book #4 was a cool cover I really loved that I bought 3 copies. I still have them raw. Yours as a 7.0 is still cool. I'd love to have it hang on my wall. Congrats my friend!
Post 5 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Thanks!

@Gabriel85301 It is a very cool cover! I actually have a few cool things to go alongside it.

First is this sketch cover. Billy did this for me back in 2014, long before this Black Book issue. At the time some people were wondering why I had him draw Harley since he hadn’t worked on a Harley book up to that point. He’d always liked Harley as a character and being incredibly interested in WWII, was a little disappointed that he didn’t get to work on the original run of Bombshell covers

Then there’s these, the original cover prelims for the book. I’ve only got the one on the right in my possession at the moment but I’ve left a deposit for the other so I’ll be taking it home soon

Post 6 IP   flag post
600863 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?