Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Quote:
Woooo Hoooo - Feb 18th books handed in at a convention are now in Grading!!

It should go fast - just slap 9.8 or 9.9 on them

Didn't notice but on the actual invoice it says Labels!! Movin' along!!

8 days later now in billing!!!

Already fully paid....so with luck they will ship soon??

This week would be 8 weeks for these comics - only 3 comics, no pressing.

My other 3 with pressing I would expect an additional 8-10weeks??

Ha ha!!! books are now in shipping!!! Shouldn't I be able to see my grades now though??
Post 926 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - Not until they ship and are no longer in Open Orders.
Post 927 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

ahhhhh...probably early next week then

Not bad...these books are almost 8 weeks to the day, might be a day over depending when they actually ship
Post 928 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
I’m gonna take xkonk advice and just turn CBCS off for a while and then check back at a later date🤪😜. Hopefully next time y’all here from me I’ll have something to show y’all 🤗
Post 929 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
My books turned in March 30th at Planet Comicon in Kansas City are officially in "PreReceiving" on my dashboard. 2 weeks. Pretty quick.
Post 930 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by billkruser5
My books turned in March 30th at Planet Comicon in Kansas City are officially in "PreReceiving" on my dashboard. 2 weeks. Pretty quick.
HaHaHa that’s what mine said to when I turned in on the 14th of March and it said processing a week later and here it is April 15th and still processing 🤗 don’t get your hopes up LOL 😂
Post 931 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My Fast Pass order that was received on March 28th and consists of five Consumer/Expanded books has entered grading. Looks like the grading backlog is gone and they are caught up. Get those books submitted now while the going is good!
Post 932 IP   flag post
Collector oldrover private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrover
For the value of the books.

However I just got an email... books are now in grading. Yay!

And now in billing... which, didn't I get billed for these a loooooong time ago? (serenity now)

Post 933 IP   flag post
Collector oldrover private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, now they're being shipped... but there's no notification on the site as to the grading. Does CBCS not do that?
Post 934 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrover
Okay, now they're being shipped... but there's no notification on the site as to the grading. Does CBCS not do that?

Apparently not untill they are actually shipped...i've been in shipping for 3 days so far..fingers crossed they move out soon!!!
Post 935 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
KatKomics is correct. They may be in "shipping" but when they reach status of "Completed" and the shipment is out the door, then the grades are available. Wait for the package to arrive and do a live blind unboxing on youtube! I promise I will watch. I enjoy those. Besides, you got the rest of your life to check grader notes, hahaha.
Post 936 IP   flag post
Collector Wyldchyld private msg quote post Address this user
Books I dropped off at Charlotte mini-con received January 30th just went to grading on my dashboard. That is much faster than I expected. Can't wait to see the grades.
Post 937 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
Sitting just shy of 6 months hoping to see something change. I know it will take time because I have VSP, pressing and grading.
Post 938 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cawummel
Sitting just shy of 6 months hoping to see something change. I know it will take time because I have VSP, pressing and grading.
6 months sounds excessive unless your getting like 100 done at once 😂
Post 939 IP   flag post
I had 5 books, 3 with VSP no press. Hopefully I will get them before the end of April or maybe the Early part of May.
Post 940 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Just submitted 18 books. Last ones I had took 6 months to get through. Hopefully TAT is better. I need these back by late July.
Post 941 IP   flag post
Yes yes yes!!!! My invoice says grading he’ll yeah!!! They Got 4 more weeks for them to get it finished and shipped out to earn that new turn around time good job pat on the back😉 NOW LET ME SEE SOME 9.9-10 mints
Post 942 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
@Virgincollector just one book.
Post 943 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

ahhhhh...probably early next week then

Not bad...these books are almost 8 weeks to the day, might be a day over depending when they actually ship

YES!!! Books shipped 8 weeks 1 day!!!!!

Normally I don't speculate but....3 Detective 880 foils at 9.8 each.
Looks like $120-$150 is selling price. Gonna sell at least 2 to help pay for my next submission of books in June!!!!
Post 944 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cawummel
@Virgincollector just one book.
No 62 books🤗 well 61 in grading other one is screen press.
Post 945 IP   flag post
My next submission should be around 25 yellow label and at least 52 blue label!! Heroes CON here I come!!!
Post 946 IP   flag post
I will also have a submission for Heroes con but not that big. Maybe 8 to 10 books.
Post 947 IP   flag post
@Wyldchyld - Your return shipping cost is the same for 8 or 10 books (unless the value jumps significantly), so always go with 10.
Post 948 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
See you guys at HeroesCon!
Post 949 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I've got a nice one. Submitted 87 books for pre-screen modern on 1/12/2019. Received today - 8 graded books and 29 rejects - so 50 graded books are missing. Yes, I've contacted customer service and they are looking into it.

Here's is why I am really worried. Last year I received 40 books that were not mine in another order. I contacted customer service but that was in the wilderness days when they weren't too great at answering the phone. Anyway through multiple emails and what not it took them over 6 months for CBCS to send a FedEx label to me so I could ship them back. Yeah, if I was a jerk I could have kept them because there was no way they would have known where they were. I'm worried they shipped those books in another order to another customer and if so, would they be as honest as I was? And even if they were honest, how long would it be until I received them? Ay-yi-yi...

I wasn't going to say anything about the 40 books they shipped by mistake to me until this happened. I am NOT a happy camper right now.
Post 950 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkinWillie
Well, I've got a nice one. Submitted 87 books for pre-screen modern on 1/12/2019. Received today - 8 graded books and 29 rejects - so 50 graded books are missing. Yes, I've contacted customer service and they are looking into it.

Here's is why I am really worried. Last year I received 40 books that were not mine in another order. I contacted customer service but that was in the wilderness days when they weren't too great at answering the phone. Anyway through multiple emails and what not it took them over 6 months for CBCS to send a FedEx label to me so I could ship them back. Yeah, if I was a jerk I could have kept them because there was no way they would have known where they were. I'm worried they shipped those books in another order to another customer and if so, would they be as honest as I was? And even if they were honest, how long would it be until I received them? Ay-yi-yi...

I wasn't going to say anything about the 40 books they shipped by mistake to me until this happened. I am NOT a happy camper right now.
holy sh(t!!! I hope that dosnt happen to my order of 62!!! I had some really good books and 18 were yellow label!! I’m only 6 hours away from clear water Florida and for $1500 worth of books I will drive there not call if they make a mistake like that🤬. Man I am mad for you bro for real!! I hope that gets fixed and you get some kind of compensation because there is no excuse for a large mistake like that!!
Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
Well, some good news. They found the package but didn't hear to which address it was shipped. CBCS has rerouted the package back to them where they will look it over and make sure every thing is correct. They were nice about it on the phone - still will have some butterflies until I receive them.
Post 952 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkinWillie
Well, some good news. They found the package but didn't hear to which address it was shipped. CBCS has rerouted the package back to them where they will look it over and make sure every thing is correct. They were nice about it on the phone - still will have some butterflies until I receive them.
that is great news now I feel a little more easy as well LOL 😂!
Post 953 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
How long does 'Labels' usually take and is the next step shipping or QC?
Post 954 IP   flag post
@teacha777 not sure on usual time but the books I just got in the mail yesterday were only in labels for 3 or 4 days then onto shipping.
Post 955 IP   flag post
601333 999 30