Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Karlhungus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaslave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlhungus
. Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...

Getting caught up means GETTING caught up. Doesn't mean caught up. Give them time.

Well mine are a month behind and I still haven't received my books, so yeah, I stand behind what I said before.
Post 801 IP   flag post
Collector mediaslave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Well mine are a month behind and I still haven't received my books, so yeah, I stand behind what I said before.

You can stand behind it all you like, doesn't mean its right. If you look at the patterns of people reporting here, they are getting faster. Its not happening all at once, but its happening.

My own order was almost 20 weeks, with an estimate at 12. Others are starting to get theirs faster.

And I'll say it again, you're waiting on comic books, not a new kidney. Who cares if they are late? If they are a customer's book, as long as you keep them up to date with whats going on a reasonable customer will be just fine. Unreasonable ones, well they can eat it.
Post 802 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

You can stand behind it all you like, doesn't mean its right. If you look at the patterns of people reporting here, they are getting faster. Its not happening all at once, but its happening.

My own order was almost 20 weeks, with an estimate at 12. Others are starting to get theirs faster.

And I'll say it again, you're waiting on comic books, not a new kidney. Who cares if they are late? If they are a customer's book, as long as you keep them up to date with whats going on a reasonable customer will be just fine. Unreasonable ones, well they can eat it.

Wow, all this for me giving the status of my order. My first order was from June and I'm right on track to get my second order in the same amount of time. So, no improvement for basic service with pressing for me.

Chill out man. Everything will be ok. Hopefully you get your kidney soon. You seem to get angry very quickly.
Post 803 IP   flag post
Not angry, not even a little. And it wasn't you giving an update, it was you commenting "Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...". Thats not updating, thats picking on CBCS again, like a lot of others are doing.

They're still slow for sure, but they are getting better. Give them time, they'll be back to standard.
Post 804 IP   flag post
Quote:
Not angry, not even a little. And it wasn't you giving an update, it was you commenting "Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...". Thats not updating, thats picking on CBCS again, like a lot of others are doing.

They're still slow for sure, but they are getting better. Give them time, they'll be back to standard.

No there was an update. My standard order with pressing from the beginning of September has been in labels according to my invoice for a week and a half. By looking at my previous order from June, with the same services, it doesn't look like I will see any improvement in the time CBCS has had my books.

The wait sucks. Oh well, hopefully they get things back to normal soon.

Have a nice day.
Post 805 IP   flag post

I feel your pain. I've been waiting 26 weeks for 1 book to get pressed and graded. Its literally the only book in my 27 book order that I care about. Its finally designated for shipping, but my dashboard won't tell me the grade. Hows that for torture.

But again, gotta remind myself its a comic book, nothing critical....
Post 806 IP   flag post
Quote:
I feel your pain. I've been waiting 26 weeks for 1 book to get pressed and graded. Its literally the only book in my 27 book order that I care about. Its finally designated for shipping, but my dashboard won't tell me the grade. Hows that for torture.

But again, gotta remind myself its a comic book, nothing critical....

So close! So you aren't doing a blind opening? Im doing that for both mine. After waiting sooo long, I felt a few more days for shipping wouldn't be bad. I think it makes opening the box much more fun!

Good luck on your grade!
Post 807 IP   flag post
I couldn't handle that. I had to know what the grades are. I agree opening them blind would probably be much better though.
Post 808 IP   flag post
Collector TechnoDjinn private msg quote post Address this user
Any reason as to why the signees field in the graders notes are blank whereas the book or artwork has an authentic signature on it?
Example: 18-3713B8B-015
Post 809 IP   flag post

Post 810 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Update on my 62 book submission. Turned in a week in a half ago and finally got charged today and it says there now in processing instead of submitted! Going right along hope it wonโ€™t take more than 20 weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚. But Iโ€™m optimistic.
Post 811 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDjinn
Any reason as to why the signees field in the graders notes are blank whereas the book or artwork has an authentic signature on it?
Example: 18-3713B8B-015

Not sure. This has either come up earlier in this thread, or, in another thread. It seems this has happened with all the SS comics (including my own submitted in September and received in February) from the Summer/Fall comic submissions.
Post 812 IP   flag post
@etapi65 so no official reply from cbcs on how they are going to resolve the issue either right? I read up after posting but didn't see any reply or anything official from cbcs, a bit disturbing.
Post 813 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@etapi65 so no official reply from cbcs on how they are going to resolve the issue either right? I read up after posting but didn't see any reply or anything official from cbcs, a bit disturbing.
I have not seen it addressed by CBCS.
Post 814 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Quote:
I have not seen it addressed by CBCS.

IT has been made aware of the problem and are looking into it. I can't tell you any more than that because I don't know any more than that at the moment.
Post 815 IP   flag post
@TimBildhauser ๐Ÿ‘
Post 816 IP   flag post
@TechnoDjinn But then who can tell us more about that? I'm not selling my books but I can just imagine that if someone is buying a book and checks on the serial number and finds nothing listed on the grades notes the seller might potentially lose a sale.
Post 817 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@TechnoDjinn I don't have any more information to give you at the moment. Like I said, it's being looked into by IT. If I find out something more I'll post it.
Post 818 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Who hooo!!!! Customer support comes through!!! Updated my address - gonna save me $20 USD per order (actually $30 but then will cost me $5 for my postal service fee and $5 to cross the boarder)

Now to get a photo of 1 book added to the order!!!

as an aside...now this setup only works for me because where I work I can cross and get back usually in 30-45minutes

Customer Service batting 100!!!! photo added to my book
Post 819 IP   flag post
@KatKomics post the photo they added, would like to see it.
Post 820 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
My last oustanding invoice delivered on Wednesday! It was an AW batch with pressing. Based on other posts, I knew it was getting close, but I'm glad they finally came in. They're from a little before SDCC last year with final sigs AT SDCC. Phew!
Post 821 IP   flag post
Collector FrankW private msg quote post Address this user
My order which was sent back on Oct 26th (no fast pass, no pressing) has arrived home!

Here is a few of the books, all within range though I feel they were a bit strict on the Nova and the Spidey. Those books really look amazing in person.

I bought these books off the newsstand when I was a teenager, so these are true one owner books. Enjoy!

Post 822 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Books completed but Iโ€™ll have to wait the weekend until I get to see grades/notes...unless they ship on weekends
Post 823 IP   flag post
@FrankW Wow I'd kill for that Nova nr1 and ASM 194. What's your address?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lol
Post 824 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
Woohoo! My order that showed received Sept 7th, modern, pressed with no fast pass just entered grading.

My books are now in labels!

My dashboard now says billing (the pressing wasn't charged at the time I submitted my order) but the invoice still says labels, after 15 days.

Hoping it will move to shipping soon...
Post 825 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
After two weeks, I am getting anxious:

Post 826 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I donโ€™t know how CBCS is saying 8-week TATs on new submissions when my last order has been in grading (Invoice does now say Labels) for 4 weeks (received first grading notification on 2/28).
Post 827 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
13 days in labels. My birthday is this Friday but doesn't look like I will get any books by then. Order received October 30th.
Post 828 IP   flag post
15 days in labels for me. My 1st order from June was in and out of labels in a week I think. They must have a huge logjam there.
Post 829 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
For the record my whole last order never updated on my dashboard, went from processing for 14 weeks to shipped.... you guys books probably farther along than your dashboard shows
Post 830 IP   flag post
600736 999 30