Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Mine have been in labels now for 3 weeks, don't get your hopes up. When I actually got through to someone last week I was told they were in slabbing and should be done that day or the next.

Honestly, I would be fine with them having them another month if they would just tell me the grades. That's all I really want. I have a Fantastic Four Annual #6 Double Cover graded and just sitting down there, and its driving me nuts not knowing what it was awarded at.
Post 776 IP   flag post
Collector FrankW private msg quote post Address this user
My order(Modern )which was in grading for 9 business days has just hit Quality Control ! We are getting there!
Post 777 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
I have just submitted 18 yellow label and 120 blue label at this past SC comic conšŸ¤— what do you yā€™all think would be the turn around time? I already know itā€™s long but just want to hear some opinions it is my first time submitting to CBCS. And no I didnā€™t press or fast pass.
Post 778 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
My first opinion is you are creating a logjam for CBCS with that qty. Hahahaha I promise I am kidding. I am jealous that you have that many to turn in. And now you have to post them all when you get them back please.

But really, I just had a no press no fast pass turned around in 19 weeks from CBCS receipt to FedEx Delivery for only 8 Blue Labels. So I believe they have made up some ground for the mail in crowd (previous reports were coming in around 24-25 weeks).

However, with drop off at a con, figure to add another week or two until they get into the CBCS system.
Post 779 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Eight books submitted at Dallas Fantasy Fair on 11/24 just gone from Processing to Grading. All had signature verification but not pressing. TAT to grading 15 weeks. In fairness to CBCS this is all local activity, no physical movement of books was required.
Post 780 IP   flag post

Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
My order that was received on October 30th moved to grading on February 28th. Looking at the invoice it moved to Labels today.
Post 781 IP   flag post
Collector mediaslave private msg quote post Address this user
My order from Sep 7, 2018 1:03 PM is now in grading, and I check it every 11 minutes because TELL ME THE GRADES GIMME GIMME
Post 782 IP   flag post
Turned my order in last Saturday and itā€™s already showing as being received and starting process canā€™t wait to unbox
Post 783 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted Feb 17 in person at a Con - March 16 - invoices now in the system on my dashboard!!

Now the real problem....would like to add photo to one book and change the shipping address on my orders - just need to track down the elusive customer support!!
Post 784 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics Iā€™ve had good luck sending the email as a reply to the ā€œorder receivedā€ email. Just remember to add the customer support email in the ā€œto:ā€ field since the status update emails come from an unmonitored email address
Post 785 IP   flag post
Iā€™ve always called and 7 out of 10 I always get the same nice lady. Canā€™t remember her name though šŸ¤” lol šŸ˜‚.
Post 786 IP   flag post
Be nice if they had an app for that šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œ
Post 787 IP   flag post
Should I be worried??
The comics on my latest orders have dates of either 1974 or 1975 on them (pricing date cutoffs) rather than the actual dates - they won't carry that onto the labels surely!!??
Post 788 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@KatKomics Iā€™ve had good luck sending the email as a reply to the ā€œorder receivedā€ email. Just remember to add the customer support email in the ā€œto:ā€ field since the status update emails come from an unmonitored email address

Thanks for the tip!! just replied - will see what happens!
Post 789 IP   flag post
Sigh.....last order it took them months to bill me - this time around billing was in 4 weeks and at same time the info showed on my dash - only issue is I would like to add a photo and change my return address (should be $30 or more cheaper by using a US mailing address instead of Canada!)
Hope they update my shipping info and credit me the difference!!
Post 790 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics Hopefully youā€™ve heard back. I sent them an email on Saturday about adding pressing to an order (they havenā€™t received the books yet) and got a response a little while ago and the krder reflects the updates on my dashboard
Post 791 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
After about 17 or 18 days in grading, my Invoice now says Labels.
Post 792 IP   flag post
Who hooo!!!! Customer support comes through!!! Updated my address - gonna save me $20 USD per order (actually $30 but then will cost me $5 for my postal service fee and $5 to cross the boarder)

Now to get a photo of 1 book added to the order!!!

as an aside...now this setup only works for me because where I work I can cross and get back usually in 30-45minutes
Post 793 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
After about 17 or 18 days in grading, my Invoice now says Labels.

Welcome to Labels, make yourself comfortable. I've been here a little over a week.
Post 794 IP   flag post
Collector ronvaughan private msg quote post Address this user
I have been in lables for 1.5 weeks now
Post 795 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
My order went to labels last Wednesday. No movement since then.
Post 796 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Themaxx35, @ronvaughan, and @Raven7of9 - I'll take Labels over Submitted or even Grading any day. Hopefully they will continue to improve TATs and be somewhat prepared for the inevitable avalanche of submissions from conventions.
Post 797 IP   flag post
Collector Karlhungus private msg quote post Address this user
My modern books with a press have been in dash/grading invoice/labels for a week and a half now. 29 weeks of an estimated 25 week turnaround have went by. Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...
Post 798 IP   flag post
Collector FrankW private msg quote post Address this user
My order of 6 Modern books (no pressing, no fast pass), submitted in late October and logged into CBCS on November 1st has been shipped back to me! Turnaround time wound up being approx 19 weeks.

I am happy with the grades as they are all within my estimates and I looking forward to their arrival this week. I will post some pix when they arrive.
Post 799 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlhungus
. Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...

Getting caught up means GETTING caught up. Doesn't mean caught up. Give them time.
Post 800 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaslave
Quote:
. Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...

Getting caught up means GETTING caught up. Doesn't mean caught up. Give them time.

Well mine are a month behind and I still haven't received my books, so yeah, I stand behind what I said before.
Post 801 IP   flag post
Quote:
Well mine are a month behind and I still haven't received my books, so yeah, I stand behind what I said before.

You can stand behind it all you like, doesn't mean its right. If you look at the patterns of people reporting here, they are getting faster. Its not happening all at once, but its happening.

My own order was almost 20 weeks, with an estimate at 12. Others are starting to get theirs faster.

And I'll say it again, you're waiting on comic books, not a new kidney. Who cares if they are late? If they are a customer's book, as long as you keep them up to date with whats going on a reasonable customer will be just fine. Unreasonable ones, well they can eat it.
Post 802 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

You can stand behind it all you like, doesn't mean its right. If you look at the patterns of people reporting here, they are getting faster. Its not happening all at once, but its happening.

My own order was almost 20 weeks, with an estimate at 12. Others are starting to get theirs faster.

And I'll say it again, you're waiting on comic books, not a new kidney. Who cares if they are late? If they are a customer's book, as long as you keep them up to date with whats going on a reasonable customer will be just fine. Unreasonable ones, well they can eat it.

Wow, all this for me giving the status of my order. My first order was from June and I'm right on track to get my second order in the same amount of time. So, no improvement for basic service with pressing for me.

Chill out man. Everything will be ok. Hopefully you get your kidney soon. You seem to get angry very quickly.
Post 803 IP   flag post
Not angry, not even a little. And it wasn't you giving an update, it was you commenting "Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...". Thats not updating, thats picking on CBCS again, like a lot of others are doing.

They're still slow for sure, but they are getting better. Give them time, they'll be back to standard.
Post 804 IP   flag post
Quote:
Not angry, not even a little. And it wasn't you giving an update, it was you commenting "Not sure about all this talk here about getting caught up...". Thats not updating, thats picking on CBCS again, like a lot of others are doing.

They're still slow for sure, but they are getting better. Give them time, they'll be back to standard.

No there was an update. My standard order with pressing from the beginning of September has been in labels according to my invoice for a week and a half. By looking at my previous order from June, with the same services, it doesn't look like I will see any improvement in the time CBCS has had my books.

The wait sucks. Oh well, hopefully they get things back to normal soon.

Have a nice day.
Post 805 IP   flag post
600891 999 30