Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
@TechnoDjinn I believe mine were listed in Grading for about 3 weeks. I am estimating though.
Post 676 IP   flag post
Collector TechnoDjinn private msg quote post Address this user
Mine just turned to grading today! Can't wait to get them back!
Post 677 IP   flag post
Just downloaded the invoice and it says labels.
Post 678 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
My August 6 submission has shipped.. Golden Books with Press and Grade no fast track.. 27+ weeks I was kind of hoping for a little more improvement on the TAT.. But there done and heading home.. Haven't looked at the grades yet.. I like the excitement of opening the box Blind..
Post 679 IP   flag post
Collector Karlhungus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlift
My August 6 submission has shipped.. Golden Books with Press and Grade no fast track.. 27+ weeks I was kind of hoping for a little more improvement on the TAT.. But there done and heading home.. Haven't looked at the grades yet.. I like the excitement of opening the box Blind..

So your standard press and grade from Aug 6th is done and shipped out but my standard press and grade from JUNE 28TH is still in labels? Doesn't make any sense to me. I don't mind waiting my turn, but I get angry when I read stuff like this.
Post 680 IP   flag post

Collector Vinandri private msg quote post Address this user
I sent mine in July, standard and pressing and it hasn't made any progress besides "received". Not sure if I should call and ask where it's at since when I emailed I just got an auto response with no help.
Post 681 IP   flag post
Collector Krypton private msg quote post Address this user
Agree, does not make any sense on the randomness of orders getting done. It is confusing. Happy for those getting their books back. And TAT seems to be getting better. I am still patiently waiting. Has been 34 weeks since June 22. I have two Golden Age books and four modern with pressing and grading no fast track. My entire order still shows processing and received. Tried to call customer service several times never received an answer.
Post 682 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Fortunately, it looks like Late October books are generally in grading at this point which means Turnaround time is currently at about 4 months/16 Weeks, which is getting to within a stone’s throw from their standard 12-week turnaround
Post 683 IP   flag post
Collector Biorobot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Fortunately, it looks like Late October books are generally in grading at this point which means Turnaround time is currently at about 4 months/16 Weeks, which is getting to within a stone’s throw from their standard 12-week turnaround

I know you said generally, but why doesnt it seem like orders are being done in order? Mine is from Oct 1st and still sitting in received and many people with submissions much older than mine still have no movement. I just wish there would be an official post about how they are going through them. It gets very frustrating for people to see others get orders back that have been a much shorter wait.
Post 684 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I hope late ocotober books aren’t being graded. Because that means they skipped my middle of September order.
Post 685 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cseale0223
@dielinfinite I hope late ocotober books aren’t being graded. Because that means they skipped my middle of September order.

My books were submitted 1st Oct and on Friday my dashboard said grading and my invoice said labels. I'm sure they'll get to your's soon as long as you have no pressing or VSP. Mine were all ASP and original art. Good luck.
Post 686 IP   flag post
@TechnoDjinn they received mine on Sept 14. And they still say received. No pressing or vsp.
Post 687 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
@Biorobot I think it has something to do with the tiers and the graders going through each. if your order is all moderns, it wil probably move through before orders that are expanded or consumers are. Not anything official but I do think it makes a difference.
Post 688 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone seen movement on their Baltimore convention submissions? Last week of Sept to first week of October would be when they made it to cbcs.

My dashboard doesn’t really update anymore. I have one order on there that says shipping or labels but I’ve had the books back for like 5 months, so I can’t really trust it anymore.
Post 689 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Just a little heads up.. the market for getting slabs done must be Hot.. I sent some Magazines into the other "C" place and they have been there 18 weeks press and grade with "no" fast track.. and no movement.. In the past.. same thing Magazines press & grade no fast track.. 10-12 weeks.. So the grass on the other side of the fence has browned up some..
Post 690 IP   flag post
Collector markiemark0764 private msg quote post Address this user
Three books in grading, excited about the possible results. They should post tomorrow. 😎👍🏾👍🏾
Post 691 IP   flag post
Collector Verde private msg quote post Address this user
So it seems like I shouldn’t submit books unless they need Verified signs, because turn around times seems to be getting worse... Going to be sad when I ship out my signed Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #1H... might not see it for a year. 😩😩😩
Post 692 IP   flag post
So a heads up for people wondering. My order received on Sept 14 still marked as received. (8 modern tier and 1 consumer tier) No pressing or VSP.
Post 693 IP   flag post
Collector dameki private msg quote post Address this user
IDK I was pretty happy with my TAT from back in Sept got my books back in Dec and I had fast pass and fast press along with signature verification on 2 of the 10 submitted books. I think it's worth the wait unless you're trying to turn a profit on a book. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Post 694 IP   flag post
I waited 8 months for a submission to make it back to me. I submitted just after the move and did not realize the wait. I submitted again in January, but this time I did Fast Pass. Don't think I will submit standard again.
Post 695 IP   flag post
I just got the emails that my latest submission has moved to grading! Fast Pass works. Should not be very long for this one.
Post 696 IP   flag post
Collector markiemark0764 private msg quote post Address this user
Three books out of grading and shipped. Happy with the grading process on Modern books and CBCS keeping me well informed on the progress once my order was received.
Post 697 IP   flag post
So my books from late June went from labels to shipping and billing late yesterday on my invoice and dashboard. My invoice said I owed $24 for what im assuming is a tier upgrade. I tried calling a bunch of times today after work and couldn't get ahold of anyone.

Now the dash just says shipping for both my modern and expanded books. I got an email saying I'd get a tacking number soon. My invoice still says I owe $24.

I'm confused. Please charge my card if you need more money!! I want my books back! It's been sooooo long! Over 8 months! 😀
Post 698 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlhungus
So my books from late June went from labels to shipping and billing late yesterday on my invoice and dashboard. My invoice said I owed $24 for what im assuming is a tier upgrade. I tried calling a bunch of times today after work and couldn't get ahold of anyone.

Now the dash just says shipping for both my modern and expanded books. I got an email saying I'd get a tacking number soon. My invoice still says I owe $24.

I'm confused. Please charge my card if you need more money!! I want my books back! It's been sooooo long! Over 8 months! 😀

Maybe @SteveRicketts or @TimBildhauser can help. I would send them a pm with the order number to see if they can get you some information about the charge.
Post 699 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrelowe

Maybe @SteveRicketts or @TimBildhauser can help. I would send them a pm with the order number to see if they can get you some information about the charge.

Good idea! I'll do that. Thanks!
Post 700 IP   flag post
Looks like my comics shipped! They are completed on the dashboard. About a week short of 8 months. Not sure about the $24 balance though as I never heard back from customer service.

I want to do a blind opening when I get them, so can anyone tell me if the tracking number will be on the dash? I don't want to poke around and reveal anything by accident. My emails from cbcs seem to be hit or miss.

Thanks!!
Post 701 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Karlhungus your tracking number will be emailed to you once the books have shipped (usually about a day after the order is Completed)
Post 702 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Karlhungus your tracking number will be emailed to you once the books have shipped (usually about a day after the order is Completed)

Thanks!
Post 703 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlhungus
My emails from cbcs seem to be hit or miss.

Lucky you! I didn't even get any emails regarding my order's status changes.
Post 704 IP   flag post
Collector FrankW private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! Progress!! My submission of Modern comics from the end of October has been moved into grading! Now I am hoping for some solid grades.
Post 705 IP   flag post
600864 999 30