Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector dameki private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
A fast pass pressing order I sent at the beginning of October just updated to grading. That's only about a week behind.

My order from the end of September fast pass and fast press also went into grading. I've been overall happy with my experience thus far and I really like the look of their slabs and labels.
Post 276 IP   flag post
Collector stevguitar private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got through to customer service and the reps are very nice and understanding, all I can do is laugh at situation because what else can you do?

Anyway, I submitted my books June 4th and they are currently in "grading" and was told its about 3 weeks at this point. So I guess I'll be getting them in the new year? hopefully......
Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector Wyldchyld private msg quote post Address this user
Once my books went to grading in progressed really quickly after that.
Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector utilitymoose private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldchyld
Once my books went to grading in progressed really quickly after that.
good to hear, mine finally went into grading, submitted 6/30 at las vegas comic con
Post 279 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Got an email from CBCS today stating that the books I submitted at RICCON on November 5th have been marked as received. A prior order has been in labels for three weeks.
Post 280 IP   flag post

Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
From what I am seeing Early to Mid June Standard are beginning to ship out. Pressing is shipping late May to Early June now. If I am wrong, it is because I keep scouring the forum for updates and read Way too much in between the lines.
Post 281 IP   flag post
Collector Mintcondition private msg quote post Address this user
I inquired about 1 book I have being pressed that was received in early June and it didn't seem like it was done. The rep stated that she needed to call the presser to get a status on the book.
Post 282 IP   flag post
Collector atrembley private msg quote post Address this user
It would appear that fastpass is doing pretty well. My submission of 3 moderns with fastpass were received 10/25 and marked shipped yesterday (11/28/18).
Post 283 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Waited 20+ weeks for my books, got tired of waiting, requested they be returned & refunded. Books were returned two weeks after I requested the return. Still waiting for the refund check; TAT tracker on that is at two weeks.
Post 284 IP   flag post
Collector DOconnell2323 private msg quote post Address this user
How are people even tracking their comics if they submitted them at a comic con? i submitted mine at Supercon in Lauderdale and i dont have an invoice number on the actual invoice. All i have is a pink slip with the date and what comics i submitted and the only number on it is my CC number smh
Post 285 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Wow my book finally went into grading after 6+ months, i’m guessing another week before it ships?
Post 286 IP   flag post
Collector Comicbookshopper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOconnell2323
How are people even tracking their comics if they submitted them at a comic con? i submitted mine at Supercon in Lauderdale and i dont have an invoice number on the actual invoice. All i have is a pink slip with the date and what comics i submitted and the only number on it is my CC number smh

On the website, in the dashboard, we could see that books were received, being processed, in grading, etc.
Post 287 IP   flag post
None of that appears on my dash board
Post 288 IP   flag post
Collector Randomdoge private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious so last month I finally received 2 out 3 comics I've submitted and they came back with the upper labels switched so now my concern is that (they responded did the whole send with a receipt act ect) will they take another 3 to 4 months to fix that problem. Anyone had any experience with errors in their slabs and having to wait again, if so how long did it took for them to come back again?
Post 289 IP   flag post
Collector Blackhawk273 private msg quote post Address this user
@DOconnell2323 I had the same issue. I emailed CBCS about it. They got back to me quickly and soon discovered that they had my name spelled wrong in their system (the fault of my bad handwriting on the submission form). The error was fixed within a day, and then I could see my submissions in the dashboard. If you haven’t contacted CBCS about it, I suggest trying that.
Post 290 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
@Randomdoge I had the exact same situation. Sorry it happened to you, too. The good news is that once CBCS got the incorrect books back, CBCS returned them to me within a week or so. The books are still in transit back to me (Post Office Parcel Select literally takes weeks), but hopefully all will be well once I get them in hand.
Post 291 IP   flag post
Collector Randomdoge private msg quote post Address this user
@RareComics awesome thanks makes me feel more comfortable about sending them back , kinda sucks on how long they took to grade but I'm a bit hopeful in that they'll improve on this situation
Post 292 IP   flag post
Collector leesoul21 private msg quote post Address this user
Heroescon submissions received on July 9, no fast pass/ no press, went into grading status mid October I believe, no further update in the system (never showed labels or qc not that I’m complaining and I was checking within the order status) just got the shipping email today and my slabs should be here on the 4th. So maybe they’re making some strides forgoing the less than important order info system updates. I mean I can’t really think of a reason to know each step of the process my books are in. So “received, grading, shipped” works great too 🍻 was really starting to wonder if my books were going to make it back before 2019.
Post 293 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk273
@DOconnell2323 I had the same issue. I emailed CBCS about it. They got back to me quickly and soon discovered that they had my name spelled wrong in their system (the fault of my bad handwriting on the submission form). The error was fixed within a day, and then I could see my submissions in the dashboard. If you haven’t contacted CBCS about it, I suggest trying that.
i doubt it. My name is printed clearly and so is my CC number. Thats the only thing i wrote on the paper. The rest was filled out by the CBCS worker
Post 294 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Got my "your comic is being shipped email" this morning.

141 days from submission to shipping (155 if you count the two weeks from the in-hand drop off at a local con).

That's a really long time - but I've found CBCS customer service overall very proactive and I'll be happy to send more books in.

I think I'll pay the extra for "fast pass" from this point forward as I'm not the most patient person.

All in all, thank you CBCS for a good (albeit at times exasperating) experience. But could you please update the dog gone dashboard so I can see what MY COMICS'S GRADE IS????
Post 295 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
as soon you get your FedEx tracking email your dashboard will be updated.
Post 296 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
as soon you get your FedEx tracking email your dashboard will be updated.

Excellent. Thanks for the information!
Post 297 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
When you have books in for grading, weekends seem longer than usual knowing that there’s no chance of a status update until the next week starts. Perhaps the Holidays make the wait feel longer, also. I am no stranger to the waiting game, but I am hoping that TATs become more reasonable very soon.
Post 298 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo go to bed early, wake up late...these weekends to shall pass. BTW I did watch a pot, and it did boil. It's funny how many emotions we go through when we send in books. Aceeptence, frustration, anger, helplessness, anticipation, then relief and satisfaction. Only so we can do it all again. Sounds like marriage, lol.
Post 299 IP   flag post
@earthshaker01 - 32 years and counting on the marriage part. lol
Post 300 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
My books will be arriving today....I'll make an unboxing video when I receive them and post it on the forum.
Post 301 IP   flag post
Comic submissions are like an old "RonCo" product. ("Set it and forget it." )

For us it is, Submit it and forget it.
Post 302 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
anyone remember the new customer service phone #??

Just interested to call...week 27 of 24 and no status updates on my dashboard...just wondering if there are any updates but just aren't reflected?

I had pressing so I know that will put me even further behind than others but it would be nice to know if the process has even started.
Post 303 IP   flag post
@KatKomics If I remember correctly, you and I submitted relatively close to each other and are in pressing. Three weeks ago Steve Ricketts stated that they were a few weeks away from pressing mid June submissions. I am thinking within the next two weeks we should begin to see a movement on our books. Not sure calling will expedite anything.
Post 304 IP   flag post
"Until the phone lines have been repaired, customers can reach CBCS at 239-234-1673"
Post 305 IP   flag post
601333 999 30