Collector zosocane private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Received by CBCS. MAY 1ST
Received. By me. Nov. 23

2 pressings
Which service tier?
Post 226 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zosocane
Quote:
Received. By me. Nov. 23

2 pressings
Which service tier?

1 expanded
1 quickstream

No fast pass or anything like that. I even chose Fedex ground.

I think they were upgraded in tiers because of value though.
Post 227 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Expanded: No press or VSP
Submitted: June 4
Received: June 20
Labels: Oct 1

Still in Labels
Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector leesoul21 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Still in Labels

8 weeks in labels đź‘€
Post 229 IP   flag post
Collector Cuthere85 private msg quote post Address this user
going on 5 months and they are still “processing”. Only get automated responses via email and call
Post 230 IP   flag post

Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Received. By me. Nov. 23

2 pressings

Mine was received May 9th so i’m really hoping I’ll get mine soon, press as well.
Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
I am sitting on week 8 of a 3 book order, Modern VSP Fastpass (7 week turnaround) last update I got was that they were delayed out to 10 weeks, so I am looking at near the end of November.

I just hit week 10 and the invoice still sits at "Submitted" So, it seems that the extended lag is now spread to FastPass holders.
Post 232 IP   flag post
Collector utilitymoose private msg quote post Address this user
Depending on where I look I get submitted, processing or billing... submitted 1 book(bloodstrike 23 liefeld pouch variant verified signed) at the amazing las vegas comic con june 30th meanwhile my friends 3 CGC books(2 of which are signed) have been back since September... didnt care much at first but now I'm starting to
Post 233 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I've given up...you win.
Post 234 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Still in Labels

Still in Labels
Post 235 IP   flag post
Collector Mrpoort private msg quote post Address this user
recieved may 11 for signature verification, pressing, and grading, still says processing.
Post 236 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthere85
going on 5 months and they are still “processing”. Only get automated responses via email and call

In the same boat, but glad to see other people in the same situation since it reassures me no one spilled coffee all over my comics while working such long hours to catch up.

Modern: 10 comics, 1 with VSP, no fast pass
Received By CBCS: July 17th, 2018
Current Time Since Receipt: 19 weeks
Communication: One automated email to indicate comics were received. No update on dashboard or invoice (currently says Processing)

It's my first time having anything graded and I'm also planning on submitting some cards to Beckett unless this goes poorly. I expected to be in grading by now and still hope to receive my comics before 2019. I don't have an issue with CBCS at this time, I worked in customer service for years and understand the backup, but feel uneasy after seeing posts of careless shipping and encapsulation by CBCS.
Post 237 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
week 26 of 24....no movement/progression of status on invoices/dashboard

10 books - AW/pressing...
Post 238 IP   flag post
Collector stevguitar private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone able to get through using the phone number? I just end up at the person at ext blah blah blah is not available. Also I emailed them 3 weeks ago and have got nothing back other than the automated response.

At this point Im just hoping that my books will arrive soon and its my dashboard thats not being updated.
Post 239 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Just spoke with a very helpful lady named Lisa in customer service. She very politely informed me that the dashboards are not always updating, and it's an issue they're trying to deal with.

She even informed me that my book was in "heat-seal" at this time, and "estimated" that it should ship before the holiday. The dashboard still sadly shows "grading."

It's a long time, but I'm extremely pleased that there's a kind, live person answering the phones and they're trying to catch up. While it's 22+ weeks is WAY too long, I'll take excellent customer service and a long wait if necessary while they get caught up.

Thanks, CBCS. Jake and Lisa provide excellent answers to your questions, just be patient and try to keep catching a live person among all the busy-ness!
Post 240 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Just an FYI for anyone tracking Baltimore submissions, I got my email this morning that the books had been received. So they're officially in the system.
Post 241 IP   flag post
Collector utilitymoose private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Just an FYI for anyone tracking Baltimore submissions, I got my email this morning that the books had been received. So they're officially in the system.
good luck on the beginning of your wait
Post 242 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
week 26 of 24....no movement/progression of status on invoices/dashboard

10 books - AW/pressing...

Not sure if AW is before or after pressing, but from what I gather in the Pressing thread that they are working on early to mid May submissions now. Pressing of early June submissions is a few weeks away. I am estimating from discussions that early June pressings should go out around the holidays. I am in week 26 of 24. Looks like we will get our submissions with bow and wrapping paper.
Post 243 IP   flag post
Collector stevguitar private msg quote post Address this user
@Paint_Monk How often did you call until you finally got through? I've been trying for the last week with their new number but nothing
Post 244 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevguitar
@Paint_Monk How often did you call until you finally got through? I've been trying for the last week with their new number but nothing

Be persistent. I usually call around 11:00 AM CST and I've only got the answering machine once in a total of four calls. I'm using the number they list in the alternate thread now (the one they put up when lines were down in Dallas) but the first time I called I got through to Jake on the original listed line.
Post 245 IP   flag post
Collector CaptJagged private msg quote post Address this user
Just got a follow up call from Kendra, they found my book! Seems like customer service is making a comeback
Post 246 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Still in Labels

Still in Labels

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my shipping email!! Thank you CBCS you guys rock!!!!
Post 247 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Still in Labels

Still in Labels

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my shipping email!! Thank you CBCS you guys rock!!!!

One of my three pending orders hit labels October 18th. So you’re saying there’s a chance - that I could get one order back by Christmas.
Post 248 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Still in Labels

Still in Labels

One of my three pending orders hit labels October 18th. So you’re saying there’s a chance - that I could get one order back by Christmas.

I would say yes there is a good chance unless something strange happens there (like they shut down for the Christmas holidays). Best of luck!!!
Post 249 IP   flag post
Collector kevinlmillard private msg quote post Address this user
I just spoke with a super helpful CBCS rep, and she said my order will be ready for pick up early next week. Submitted Fan Expo Dallas in April with pressing.
Post 250 IP   flag post
Collector zosocane private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlmillard
my order will be ready for pick up early next week. Submitted Fan Expo Dallas in April with pressing.

April?? My condolences. Well, at least your hostage is being released soon.
Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector DOconnell2323 private msg quote post Address this user
I would post what i really feel but i know that this really isnt an open forum. Im highly disappointed and feel like i should get some money back. Its been 26 weeks which is passed the 8-12 and extra 4-6 week timeline. My book hasnt even been looked at yet and the lady i spoke with said i wont get my book back until probably after christmas. I would ask for my books back but it would defeat the purpose of a witnessed signature. Now i know smh
Post 252 IP   flag post
Collector Batz private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted 3 books at Grand Rapids Comic-Con 11/2/2018 $70 for one of them using 2 Day Modern, was guaranteed by the staff at the CBCS that I would have the book back in less than 2 weeks before they cracked the seal of the already signed and graded book to be signed again. I was once again told that it would be two weeks max before I held the book in my hands again. I see it is just now showing up as received and in the dreaded "Processing" black hole. The other books that were signed and witnessed could be lining the bottom of a rabbits cage for all I know. I have tried calling customer service multiple times only to waste my time leaving a voicemail on a system that no one checks obviously.

CBCS do you honor your words?
Ask your self if you think I will be a repeat customer?
I won't ever recommend you to anyone, and will actually do my best to discourage anyone from submitting anything to you.

I gave you a second chance after it took months to get my previous order back, which you claimed was due to hurricanes and your move.

You reap what you sow.
Post 253 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
All from the actual invoice:

Dropped off at con June 17th
1 two day modern, 2 consumer, 4 modern [one with a VSP], 1 quickstream
3 that need pressing and listed as quickstream, expanded, modern

Marked Received July 12th

Jumped to Labels Nov 26th for the non-pressed 8 books, the 3 in need of pressing are still listed as submitted.

At least it seems that updating is starting to get a little better.
Post 254 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Submitted 3 books at Grand Rapids Comic-Con 11/2/2018 $70 for one of them using 2 Day Modern, was guaranteed by the staff at the CBCS that I would have the book back in less than 2 weeks before they cracked the seal of the already signed and graded book to be signed again. I was once again told that it would be two weeks max before I held the book in my hands again. I see it is just now showing up as received and in the dreaded "Processing" black hole. The other books that were signed and witnessed could be lining the bottom of a rabbits cage for all I know. I have tried calling customer service multiple times only to waste my time leaving a voicemail on a system that no one checks obviously.

CBCS do you honor your words?
Ask your self if you think I will be a repeat customer?
I won't ever recommend you to anyone, and will actually do my best to discourage anyone from submitting anything to you.

I gave you a second chance after it took months to get my previous order back, which you claimed was due to hurricanes and your move.

You reap what you sow.

Invoice Number?
Post 255 IP   flag post
601503 999 30