Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone else noticed that on the CBCS website - under pricing - that the listed TAT is now (and again) 15-20 weeks for modern, expanded and consumer?

The 8-10 week window for grading didn't last long. Or the website is wrong.

https://www.cbcscomics.com/pricing
Post 976 IP   flag post
CBCS TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Has anyone else noticed that on the CBCS website - under pricing - that the listed TAT is now (and again) 15-20 weeks for modern, expanded and consumer?

The 8-10 week window for grading didn't last long. Or the website is wrong.

https://www.cbcscomics.com/pricing
The site hasn't been updated. Current TAT is currently in the 6 week range. NOT including pressing obviously.
Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector Doneda42nd private msg quote post Address this user
Books received 4/17 got an email saying in shipping.fast pass all high grade. Can't wait to see the results.
Post 978 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
The site hasn't been updated. Current TAT is currently in the 6 week range. NOT including pressing obviously.


Best news I've heard in a long time. Hope it keeps up!
Post 979 IP   flag post
Collector TechnoDjinn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Best news I've heard in a long time. Hope it keeps up!

That's great but the best news that I want to hear about is that they're slabbing mags now! I've got 3 puppies waiting to be slabbed and no idea about when and if my favorite grading company is ever going to do it!
Post 980 IP   flag post


Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDjinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Best news I've heard in a long time. Hope it keeps up!

That's great but the best news that I want to hear about is that they're slabbing mags now! I've got 3 puppies waiting to be slabbed and no idea about when and if my favorite grading company is ever going to do it!

I'll take news of a census over magazine slabs as the next great news.
Post 981 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone from previous experience know when you will start seeing the grades on your dash board?
Post 982 IP   flag post
Collector xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
Anyone from previous experience know when you will start seeing the grades on your dash board?


Should be as soon as you get the email with the tracking info. Not the "it's shipping!" email, the actual tracking number.
Post 983 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
Anyone from previous experience know when you will start seeing the grades on your dash board?


Should be as soon as you get the email with the tracking info. Not the "it's shipping!" email, the actual tracking number.
Booooo! I was hoping to see something sooner 🤣🤣🤣! What was I thinking 🤣. It’s funny they make you wait until last minute to show you LOL 😂!! It’s cool though was just curious! I want it to be kind of a surprise I was just wondering about one book that had me worried when I turned it in. Hope it comes back the way I’m praying it will.
Post 984 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Received Jan 21st
Shipped April 29

Consumer / modern mix
Post 985 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
My books received 10/15/18 shipped today no fast pass with press
Post 986 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I hope you got the grades you were hoping for.

Personally I dont grade well, so all were a surprise. But out of all the books I got quite a few *'s


Kinda on the fence whether that is good or bad....

Im Just glad it was on a run of amazing Spider-man by mcfarlane and not something significant. They did find one that was signed. Figures it was lowest grade out of 30+ books.=(
Post 987 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Cool. I hope you got the grades you were hoping for.

Personally I dont grade well, so all were a surprise. But out of all the books I got quite a few *'s


Kinda on the fence whether that is good or bad....

Im Just glad it was on a run of amazing Spider-man by mcfarlane and not something significant. They did find one that was signed. Figures it was lowest grade out of 30+ books.=(


Some pleasant surprises some not so pleasant...One book I got a 7.0 1st app of Riri Williams Probably would of kept it for longevity now I'm definitely keeping it lol
Post 988 IP   flag post
patpat1999 private msg quote post Address this user
How do you know when your books were received?
Post 989 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@patpat1999 they will email you. You can also look at you dashboard and it will say received.
Post 990 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Click on your order and click on invoice. PDF will show you the most recent update!
Post 991 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
Dropped books at ECCC, marked recieved March 25, 2019, used the verified signature process and the book went into shipping yesterday. Incredibly fast turnaround.
Post 992 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjakewish
Dropped books at ECCC, marked recieved March 25, 2019, used the verified signature process and the book went into shipping yesterday. Incredibly fast turnaround.
did you fast pass it?
Post 993 IP   flag post
Collector Mountie73 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in 19 books April 14th, books are in Labels now! Awesome! Sending my next batch in shortly!
Post 994 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjakewish
Dropped books at ECCC, marked recieved March 25, 2019, used the verified signature process and the book went into shipping yesterday. Incredibly fast turnaround.
did you fast pass it?


I did not
Post 995 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjakewish
Dropped books at ECCC, marked recieved March 25, 2019, used the verified signature process and the book went into shipping yesterday. Incredibly fast turnaround.
only 1 book? Because that is fast!!!
Post 996 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Just got my email that they are ready to ship 🤗 that’s 62 books coming my was
Post 997 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got my Shipping email! Dropped off 2 books at KC Planet Comicon March 30th with signatures. Super fast! Getting my next two orders ready to go so I can use my $25 voucher.
Post 998 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
My order of 12 books received March 15 shipped yesterday! Great Job CBCS!
Post 999 IP   flag post
254231 999 24
destitute