CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool part 27584

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips



I have the EP signed by Blackie Lawless & Chris Holmes.

Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Swag from free movie screenings...

Mallrats Promo Trading Cards



What Dreams May Come Promo Booklet



Red Violin Promo Booklet



Cryptkeeper mask





Here is the mask being used in a video...
https://www.cameo.com/v/gZ-VF8Q2w
Post 177 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Man, they were so YOUNG then! Of course, so were we. My god, we’re getting old!!!!😧😧😧😧😧
I know. I have to keep convincing myself to stay young at heart. I feel like I have started with a fresh start by turning 50 a few months back. My hobbies and Metal music still makes me feel young. Now I need to get my body feeling young.

I feel you, bro! I will be 50 this summer. Definitely gets harder to keep in shape when you get north of 45. Mentally I am still a seventeen year old! Just much more responsible now!
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips



I have the EP signed by Blackie Lawless & Chris Holmes.


Love the old school W.A.S.P.! Haven’t really liked the last few albums, though. Blackie seems to be getting a lot more whiny in his old age.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
"So Simple a Child can use it,...".



OO

mm
Post 180 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
"So Simple a Child can use it,...".



OO

mm


Geeze louise!!! I'm an accountant and it's been almost 20 yrs since I had to wear a suit and tie!!!
If you can find a kid in a suit and tie nowadays I'll bet they will have no problem with this code maker!!!!
Post 181 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take a better photo of this at some point in the future, but this iPad shot is a signed first chapter serial lobby card acquired last year featuring the first Captain Marvel...


Post 182 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp

Love the old school W.A.S.P.! Haven’t really liked the last few albums, though. Blackie seems to be getting a lot more whiny in his old age.


I actually thought Babylon was a pretty solid album.
Post 183 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
I had the cardboard "AVIATOR'S TRAINING COCKPIT" that went with
this training manual. I'm looking for the ad in one of my comics
that offered this set.



OO

mm
Post 184 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Free Baseball Book from THOM MCAN Shoe Stores.



OO

Ad from ALL-STAR COMICS #24.



OO

mm
Post 185 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
I had the cardboard "AVIATOR'S TRAINING COCKPIT" that went with
this training manual. I'm looking for the ad in one of my comics
that offered this set.



OO

mm


FOUND THE AD...from FEDERAL MEN COMICS #2.


OO

mm
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I won The Goon title belt!


Post 187 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this pop up today, they did a half decent job - falls flat a few times, but it had a few funny moments...

Post 188 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Last night, I finally got to try the Deftones’ beer collaboration with the Belching Beaver Brewing company.

Smoother than anticipated with only a mild aftertaste. And 7.1%.



Post 189 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Last night, I finally got to try the Deftones’ beer collaboration with the Belching Beaver Brewing company.

Smoother than anticipated with only a mild aftertaste. And 7.1%.





Belching Beaver company. Are they the same mob that makes the peanut butter stout ? Love that beer but can only have a couple as it is quite sweet
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Last night, I finally got to try the Deftones’ beer collaboration with the Belching Beaver Brewing company.

Smoother than anticipated with only a mild aftertaste. And 7.1%.





Belching Beaver company. Are they the same mob that makes the peanut butter stout ? Love that beer but can only have a couple as it is quite sweet


Same guys.
Post 191 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Z100 Radio All Stars, New York, Trading Cards.
I know Scott Shannon works at WABC, New York...the rest I have
no idea.



OO

mm
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
My buddy & I dressed up for a small local Con today.


Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I was at my dad's house this weekend and had a chance to look through the old photo album. This was me and my cousin on Christmas Day of 1978. These were my Star Wars figures. Both my cousins had this many too. It was a really exciting Christmas. I am on the left. I was 10 years old there. My cousin in the photo was 8 years old. It brings back some good memories. I still have all the figures today.Unfortunately I sold the TIE fighter a number of years ago.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user



My month old daughter at her first visit to my long time comic shop!
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
That bow is bigger than her head
Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders trust me I made a comment and got in trouble.
Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
This popped up on my YouTube listings...It's older, but was a pretty cool watch. It's literally just the X-Men...

Post 200 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user






This thing is huge. Bigger than the Hulkbuster and extremely fragile.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy






This thing is huge. Bigger than the Hulkbuster and extremely fragile.


Sideshow?
Post 202 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim yeah. Because it includes the exclusive Todd McFarlane’s Venom head.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I’ve purchased a few of their 1/6 figures.

Definitely prefer their larger scale pieces, though. Such as this one. I was super tempted by this one and the Carnage piece.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Hot Toys or XM Studios Carnage? I have the recent Hot Toys version but that XM is much better and more $$$
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30