Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool part 27584

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
#metoo
Post 976 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Michelangelo was lucky twitter wasn't around at the time or he would have been cancelled.
Post 977 IP   flag post
no cowabunga then?
Post 978 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonG
@HeinzDad Michelangelo was lucky twitter wasn't around at the time or he would have been cancelled.

Canceled or at least castrated. Last week my son had to post a video in History class about who he would want to meet from the Renaissance era and why. He said he would like to meet Michaelangelo and ask him about painting the Mona Lisa. While the Mona Lisa was painted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, my teenage dunce guessed the wrong name.
Post 979 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

Canceled or at least castrated. Last week my son had to post a video in History class about who he would want to meet from the Renaissance era and why. He said he would like to meet Michaelangelo and ask him about painting the Mona Lisa. While the Mona Lisa was painted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, my teenage dunce guessed the wrong name.
ouch, no cowabunga... tell him to move on like you did to me!
Post 980 IP   flag post

I found this Boxed Hardcover with Slipcase up high in a closet the other day. Took me a couple of days to remember where it came from. It was in the public garbage can in front of my LCS. There was a misprinted page in it so they were told by the distributor to throw them all away. I seem to remember there were several in the garbage can but it felt a little like stealing so I just grabbed one and ducked my head and ran for the car.

Post 981 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller garbage can is fair game. My father and I found two snowboard that were in a can once and sold the both of them for 600$. Another mans trash is another mans treasure
Post 982 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Michelangelo was just getting some...thing from her pocket. Minor accidental boob brush.
But Howard's reach over was forceful and intentional...

and that led to...I no know what to call it avian abuse? She wanted a lil duck time? Duck, duck, GOOSE!

The wild thing that passed in Marvels first theatre movie. His cameo in GOTG and Endgame was better than the whole movie - thanks anyway George Lucas - NO Taco for you ^_~
Post 983 IP   flag post
This pic is for you @Cool_Fool. I know you have an extensive Deadpool collection. Do you have an ice cube tray?
Post 984 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
This pic is for you @Cool_Fool. I know you have an extensive Deadpool collection. Do you have an ice cube tray?

I used to make magnets out of these using resin

Post 985 IP   flag post
Nice!!!!
Post 986 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:

Saw some Pogs in the thread and decided to post my small collection of xmen pogs. Nothing special but I think they are neat.
I could not help to notice your sheetmetal display underneath your pegs. Are you an HVAC guy too?

casey made me that box
Welcome aboard Carson. It is awesome to see you join the forum. I am glad you like it.For those who are wondering who Casey is. That's my son.
Post 987 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Saw some Pogs in the thread and decided to post my small collection of xmen pogs. Nothing special but I think they are neat.
I could not help to notice your sheetmetal display underneath your pegs. Are you an HVAC guy too?

casey made me that box
Welcome aboard Carson. It is awesome to see you join the forum. I am glad you like it.For those who are wondering who Casey is. That's my son.
thats funny. I saw the location and I wondered. Welcome aboard @CarsonG!
Post 988 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad

I used to make magnets out of these using resin

@HeinzDad - No, never got the DP ice cube tray. But, now with Masochism's thinking outside of the box..

@Masochism - You artists are built different - you see something and think what else you can do with it.
Brilliant! Ice melts - Magnets are forever. HavaTaco all the way around ^_~ Thanks for the post men ^_~
Post 989 IP   flag post
Well, as @HeinzDad posted I know you have an extensive Deadpool collection. I'll prove him right -

I'v grown from Funko POPs! to Gentle Giant. The quality, detailed, limited exclusives are great. Just added one this week, seller was having a fire sale and I had the extinguisher ($). They are in their boxes as I can't eliminate hated NYC dust and I'm not a feather duster sort of guy. So, working with a buddy to build an acrylic display. I have the design - he has the skills. For now this is them - ^_~ HavaTaco Chimi Burrito ^_~

Post 990 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@Cool_Fool Awesome Deadpool stuff

I have a little bit of everything and Deadpool is one of my favorites

And the beginning of a Deadpool costume

Post 991 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Wife got me these acrylic book holders😊

Post 992 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Literally just made these floating shelves for the office. drilled notched holes In some old IKEA table legs measured and drilled wall accordingly 👍

Post 993 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
....some old IKEA table legs....👍

Hey @HulkSmash , great recycle/UPcycle! Turned possible trash/landfill into a needed & useful thing. Brilliant! And they look like they high up so the kids can lookee but no touchee
Post 994 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
Brilliant! And they look like they high up so the kids can lookee but no touchee

Kids? That looks to me like a Bachelor Pad. Maybe even Bachelor-For-Life Pad, lol.

Quote:
Wife got me these acrylic book holders

Scratch that, I was wrong about the Bachelor Pad thing.
Post 995 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
Quote:
....some old IKEA table legs....👍

Hey @HulkSmash , great recycle/UPcycle! Turned possible trash/landfill into a needed & useful thing. Brilliant! And they look like they high up so the kids can lookee but no touchee

Ya. My daughter would be all over them. That would be fine though, but those Mandolorian cards are staying mint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

Kids? That looks to me like a Bachelor Pad. Maybe even Bachelor-For-Life Pad, lol.

Quote:
Wife got me these acrylic book holders

Scratch that, I was wrong about the Bachelor Pad thing.

My wife tolerates my hobbies just fine thank you.
Post 996 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 997 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 998 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

THREAD"S FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 999 IP   flag post
600839 999 24