Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool part 27584

Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth welcome back amigo! My dad paints 40k figures. He really enjoys it and the detail involved is impressive. Great job on yours. They look great!
Post 851 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth - If you have that much patience and attention to detail, you must be a hell of a hunter and fisherman!
Post 852 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

I already sent in the Cates and Stegman books that I would want signed 🤦🏻‍♂️
Post 853 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Took an anniversary trip to Ireland few years back. We went on a tour of the new Teeling Distillery and I picked up this bottle of Poitin. This was bottled from batch 01 before aging. This batch should available by now. When the time come I plan to get 18,24 or 30 year Reserve or Small Batch (whatever they make from this batch) to go on the shelf with the Poitin 🍻

Post 854 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@Darkseid_of_town I found a Zatanna miniature on FeeBay. Only one I could find, checked Amazon too. Link is below if you're interested.

Click or Touch here for the auction.

Oh wow another one for me to chase...do you have any interest in painting the other one I showed?
Post 855 IP   flag post

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town I can. It probably won't be hard to do.
Post 856 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
She is traveling from China, but once she makes an appearance I will get her to you, along with her background she stands on
Post 857 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
She is traveling from China, but once she makes an appearance I will get her to you, along with her background she stands on
i can’t wait to see this. You guys will post pics right?
Post 858 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town ok sounds good.

@HeinzDad yeah, I'll post progression pics.
Post 859 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect item for today's lifestyle.

OO (From CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES #103)

mm
Post 860 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
One good thing about quarantine. Lots of time to play with an old(new) friend. I traded another one of my guitars for this right before everything started shutting down and boy am I glad I did. It sounds oh so good and I enjoy every second of it.

Post 861 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got back coins. Only 1 was graded. The other 3 were cleaned or had some defect. All in all, interesting experience, but truth be told, comics are way easier to understand and appreciate.

Post 862 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Saw a thread on Robotech trading cards and remembered I had a few models. Apparently I never even opened the box until today.

This one is the Roy Fokker veritech.

Prolly worth about a dollar given the current popularity, but priceless cartoon memories...

Post 863 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Perfect item for today's lifestyle.

OO (From CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES #103)

mm

And it doubles as a head scarf, I'm in!

keep safe Marty,
Post 864 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Saw a thread on Robotech trading cards and remembered I had a few models. Apparently I never even opened the box until today.

This one is the Roy Fokker veritech.

Prolly worth about a dollar given the current popularity, but priceless cartoon memories...

Does that dollar cover shipping? if not I'm still willing to pay the buck plus.

(lol)

FYI, I love all things Robotech (so do my kids).
Post 865 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 866 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

(From ROBOTECH THE MACROSS SAGA #7)

mm
Post 867 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Not completely sure this isn’t doctored, but prefer to think it’s legit. How I wish I could go there with a big bag of dimes and bring them home.

Post 868 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers - Greg, why on earth would you want to bring those two women home?
Post 869 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
Not completely sure this isn’t doctored, but prefer to think it’s legit. How I wish I could go there with a big bag of dimes and bring them home.

I love old photos like this one.
Post 870 IP   flag post
I just completed making a Radiation Blocker for the electric companies Smart Meter. I attached it with 4 magnets so they can easily remove it for service if needed. I also used 50lbs test fishing line for the thread. I made it so it contains all EMR/EMFs because it's right outside my little Max's room.

Post 871 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@CatCovers - Greg, why on earth would you want to bring those two women home?
Haha! Maybe he's a cankel man.
Post 872 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers

Trying to guess the most valuable comic pictured.

From what I can see the Speed Comics on the right side might be it.
Post 873 IP   flag post
In about 17 hours, this will be delicious.

Post 874 IP   flag post
My view out a back window this morning.

Post 875 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers what kinda Smoker do you have?
Post 876 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
@CatCovers what kinda Smoker do you have?

A barrel with a side fire box. The results are great, but it’s a very labor-intensive process.
Post 877 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
OK, this is from several years ago, but I think the photo is pretty cool.

A friend of ours was on a film set in Louisiana with a weekend off so we invited him to visit us in the Metroplex where he could relax for a couple of days, watch a few films and dine out. We offered to put him up at a hotel as our guest for the weekend due to our guest bedroom still being a work in progress, but he declined the offer choosing to crash on our couch instead. He even helped my wife and I prepare dinner the next evening during his visit.

In spite of many adventures in space he’s a genuinely down to earth kinda guy. I’m pretty sure this gentleman needs no further introduction...

Memorialized via iPad shot taken at Jorg’s Cafe Vienna in Plano Texas.
Post 878 IP   flag post
@CatmanAmerica can you help me get the name of a movie he played in? It's actually one of my favorite movies of his that I own, but I can't recall it as I have hundreds & hundreds of dvds.

In this movie, he plays a man that draws children's books, but he's actually a psycho that murders/tortures people.
Post 879 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth
Sensored (2009)?
Post 880 IP   flag post
601525 999 30