Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool part 27584

Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
what a sad and ultimately very uplifting story!! Thank you for sharing with us! And thank you for rescuing your pups!

My other dog is a rescue as well. Her name is Holly. We're not entirely sure what she is but we suspect maybe German Shepherd, Retreiver and/or Rhodesian Ridgeback. She was abandoned on the reservations in northern Quebec. No visible physical evidence of abuse but there was behavioural evidence. She's 4.5 years old now and we got her when she was 5 months old. She's doing great now..she's integrated nicely and is protective of her little brother Murphy. This is Holly.

sorry for the pic delay...upload issues.

That dog is soooo happy in that picture.
Post 426 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ha!! Yeah...she's a well adjusted happy dog now. 🍻
Post 427 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Something cool to me.
What one of the shelves by my grading desk looks like:

Post 428 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Something cool to me.
What one of the shelves by my grading desk looks like:

I see Roger Rabbit. Are you a fan?
Post 429 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
I see Roger Rabbit. Are you a fan?

Big time!
Post 430 IP   flag post

Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
global winds
Post 431 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock do you know who the creator of Roger Rabbit was, or who they say is? Curious?
Post 432 IP   flag post
Quote:
creator of Roger Rabbit

Gary K. Wolf
Post 433 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
creator of Roger Rabbit

Gary K. Wolf

Well...maybe. Give me a call you may want to hear and see what I have related to that. Plus we need to catch up.
Post 434 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It sounds like Earth shaking news!
Post 435 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
creator of Roger Rabbit

Gary K. Wolf

Well...maybe. Give me a call you may want to hear and see what I have related to that. Plus we need to catch up.

I should be around until 8pm CST tonight. Give me a call between 5:30pm and then.
Post 436 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 437 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 438 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan

I want one. What is it
Post 439 IP   flag post
The virgin sold out in 4 minutes, had one in my cart and lost it because I didn't check out fast enough. But here is a link to where you can get it: www.thecomicmint.com/products/web-of-black-widow-1-shannon-maer-variant
Post 440 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks very much!!
Post 441 IP   flag post
Marvel Value Stamp book Series B(2nd). Very hard to find, especially in this kind of shape!

Post 442 IP   flag post
One of my watches and my favorite......

Post 443 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Artwork for Full-Page TV GUIDE AD 01/01/71.

OO

mm
Post 444 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

This one’s heading for pressing and grading! Signed by Miller, Simonson, and Weller! Hopefully I can find an AW attending a Schwarzenegger signing one of these days. I was surprised how few were going to Silicon Valley Comic Con this year :/
Post 445 IP   flag post
Storyboard for GRAND UNION SUPERMARKET 1976 Advertising Campaign.

OO

mm
Post 446 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
My desk at work.

Post 447 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
My son and I made a big display that held 15 graded books and wanted to do individual frames as well. So, we went about it and came up with this. We have it worked out that we can do a frame that holds up to four across. If you like it, let me know. I was considering trying to make these and go to small shows and see if people would be interested in them, but your opinions would go a long way.

Thanks for your input.
Post 448 IP   flag post
1945 ad for DAISY PLAY GUNS.

OO From MODERN COMICS #44

mm
Post 449 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
The pictures didn't come out so well.
Here are pictures of a movie replica light saber done in coordination with Lucasfilm.
Supposedly, the real light saber prop used in the movie had windsheild wiper for the grip handle.
This is full stainless steel construction. It's a nice quality replica, but nothing lights up.
It wasn't cheap, but I bought it for about a third of what it originally sold for..

Post 450 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

This one’s heading for pressing and grading! Signed by Miller, Simonson, and Weller! Hopefully I can find an AW attending a Schwarzenegger signing one of these days. I was surprised how few were going to Silicon Valley Comic Con this year :/

Did you get the Weller signature through Trinity Comics?
Post 451 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
dropped my son off for bowling and lazer tag with his friends and my wife and I went for a carousel ride (5 cents!!) and a walk around a local beach type area and this was parked on the main stip!!!!

Told my wife the highlight of the day was the carousel ride with her and the Batmobile was a nice bonus....but come on, the freakin Batmobile!!!!!
Post 452 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
That rocks!!!!
Post 453 IP   flag post
@KatKomics My friend owns one of the original Batmobiles from the TV show. Got to sit in it, what a trip that was!
Post 454 IP   flag post
Collector FURIOUSWARRIOR private msg quote post Address this user
Whilce Portacio Punisher
This piece started out a commission piece but Marvel was asking Whilce for more Punisher artwork so he gave me the option.
I'm no dummy, I had it published!
Had to wait a year and a half to receive it but well worth it.

It's been tucked away for 28 years and never been posted online anywhere and thought you guys might like it?
Post 455 IP   flag post
596806 999 30