CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool part 27584

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
WILLIAMS-SONOMA SPIDER-MAN & THE AVENGERS No. 1, July, 2011
published as a One-Shot by MARVEL WORLDWIDE, INC. by BROWN
PRINTING, Woodstock, IL.




mm
Post 251 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 252 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Went to the barber today; my mutton chops came out alright. This is probably my definitive old man look. šŸ˜€
Post 253 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
While going through a few boxes of my stamp collection I found
some copies of this weekly stamp magazine that I spent a dime
for instead of buying a comic book...I don't regret it.



OO

mm
Post 254 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 256 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Someone in one of the comic groups I’m subscribed to did this. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚


Post 257 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@dpiercy that should be your new icon
Post 258 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

foul ball signed by Rickey Henderson 2019
Post 259 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Concert Tour Books (Not great condition)














Post 260 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Movie promo pin for Tomorrowland.

Post 261 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Ran across this while going through my pin collection...
forgot I had it.





OO

mm
Post 262 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
In the same box...an Official LONE RANGER PEDOMETER.



OO

mm
Post 263 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
This is a Dungeons & Dragons miniature I did just today. Took me about 6 hours. I ended up adding snow to the base and on the miniature for added effect. Turned out pretty good.














Post 264 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
This is a Dungeons & Dragons miniature I did just today. Took me about 6 hours. I ended up adding snow to the base and on the miniature for added effect. Turned out pretty good.




That's pretty nice!

I did this one about 30 years ago, and gave it to my son when he went off to college.




Post 265 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Keeping with the theme of post something cool...

Here is a display I have in my office. I am working to expand the bottom shelf with more of a theme. Punisher 3 and 4, both 9.8, will be here on Tuesday.


Post 266 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountie73
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
This is a Dungeons & Dragons miniature I did just today. Took me about 6 hours. I ended up adding snow to the base and on the miniature for added effect. Turned out pretty good.




That's pretty nice!

I did this one about 30 years ago, and gave it to my son when he went off to college.





Tiamat !
Post 267 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user



Tiamat !

Yeah. It's not nearly as detailed or as good as yours. I tried to paint it back then off of what the Monster Manual said the colors were. I think for the age it has held up pretty well. Hope my son takes care of it.
Post 268 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 it looks pretty good, especially being a vintage miniature! I been painting miniature off and on for about 30+ years.
Post 269 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth I have had a very long break since I put brush to lead. I still have hundreds of 70s and 80s Ral Parthas and Grenadiers figures.
I have actually just started getting back into 5th edition to teach my 13 year old and his friends how to play since it is now in style.
Still not as cool as it was to play DND in the 80's.

-insert laugh track here-
Post 270 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Some of you might get the reference.



Post 271 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Pin Back given out at theaters prior to the film.



OO

mm
Post 272 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
January 9, 1957...Cape Town, South Africa. Couldn't find
any comics so I bought a couple books.



OO

mm
Post 273 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user




Post 274 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Carmine the Great!!





Post 275 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Black Label edition with Herb Trimpe original art





Post 276 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
1974 Edition








Post 277 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user




Post 278 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Charlie Hustle was in town a week or so ago. I couldn't resist.





Post 279 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Three sketch covers by Tim Vigil I had done for me.




Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30