Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool part 27584

Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I went down a rabbit hole on Youtube this afternoon watching guitar covers....I stumbled on this one. Just goes to show how much a bass line can change then entire song.

Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Some of my recent submissions received from across the street. I didn’t get the #1 slabbed yet but you can see it in my avatar.

Plus one that Baba liked that I ended up submitting (Punisher 102).

Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Wow. Where did you discover this piece at?

OO

mm

It reminds me of this...

Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Reprint of Simon and Schuster book publisher in 1931.

OO

mm
Post 154 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

It still lights up. Going to try and unload these X-Men and Transformers toys off tomorrow.
Post 155 IP   flag post

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
I went down a rabbit hole on Youtube this afternoon watching guitar covers....I stumbled on this one. Just goes to show how much a bass line can change then entire song.

Or a banjo.

Post 156 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user

I'm just happy to find a green goblin page I think looks cool that didn't break the bank.
Post 157 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I saw Marty Friedman last night. For those of you who do not know who he is, he was the lead guitar player for Megadeth for 5 of their best albums. I was about 10 feet from the stage and it was the first concert that I took all 3 of my sons to. We had a great time. Marty has a killer band and I recommend checking him out on his tour. He did play a few Megadeth riffs and it made me smile like a little kid. Lol.

Post 158 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips Club shows are the best! That’s probably the biggest positive about the decline in popularity of metal. Much easier to get up close and personal with your heroes!
Post 159 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@BrianGreensnips Club shows are the best! That’s probably the biggest positive about the decline in popularity of metal. Much easier to get up close and personal with your heroes!
I agree. Hard rock and Metal has taken a back seat in popularity. Here is how close I was at 20 Monroe for the Clutch concert a couple months back.At both concerts there were plenty of guys my age(50) in attendance. Die Hards from the old days. Lol

Post 160 IP   flag post
By the way Neal Fallon(Clutch singer) is 47 or 48 years old, so go figure.
Post 161 IP   flag post
223909 161 11
destitute