Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop CultureQuestionsWant to Buy

She Hulk Numbers Don't Jive7581

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
If there is She Hulk 159 to 163 what happened to 158 and lower can anybody possibly explain I was looking to try and buy a complete set thanks in advance for any and all help
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I believe issue #11 of this run is 158 as it became right before She-Hulk with issue 159..

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk_Vol_4
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel introduced legacy numbering and combined all She-Hulk titles. That much I gathered from the web. As for which issues, I believe they added Savage She-Hulk (25 issues), Sensational She-Hulk (60 issues), She-Hulks (4 issues), Sensational She-Hulk: Ceremony (2 issues), and She-Hulk vol #1 (12 issues), vol #2 (38 issues) and the first 12 issues of volume #3. Plus 5 one-shots. This is just my guess as to what series and titles they combined.

They also could have counted the 11 issues of Hulk volume 4 and NOT included the 5 one-shots, the two Sensational She-Hulk Ceremony and the 4 She-Hulks to get to 158.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
@Paulbg2000 I like that cover
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O thanks for the info I'm just going to try to get all the She-Hulks I can
Post 6 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@ONLINE_209 I'm very partial to the Sensational She-Hulk series. It never takes itself seriously. There are some GREAT stories in them!!! I'm partial to the ones drawn by Byrne. I'll show you a couple pages from one. This is typical of the villains she faces in her comics. His relative is Dr. Doom from FF. But he calls himself the real Dr. Doom (because he is a dentist).

And who can ever forget "The Spanker"!!! He also appears in Howard the duck comics, I believe.

Post 7 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O She Hulk has always been one of my top favorite characters of all time and thanks for sharing the pictures
Post 8 IP   flag post
597868 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?