Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

New Aquaman Trailer7577

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Amber Heard
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Let me start by saying, that was a long trailer! It was nice to see Sebastian made a cameo. Seriously, It looks like a fun movie to go see. CGI looked a little choppy but, hopefully, that will get fixed before they release it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
That giant robot frog was interesting.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Negrito68 private msg quote post Address this user
AWESOME!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Actually looks pretty good.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
That giant robot frog was interesting.

i thought it was a crab
Post 7 IP   flag post
I hope nobody has crabs to deal with.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user
Badass, Bro
Post 10 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
brilliant!!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
Only dc movie looking on par with marvel
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsykrets

This trailer is a definite improvement, but I still feel as though it's going to fall flat. The trailer is most likely going to be the best scenes. There are already a few cliche lines and situations in the trailer that I'm sick of hearing.
"It would unite all of our kingdoms"
"The time has come"
Anything that states he's the only one who can do this and that he's meeting his destiny is overused in action/adventure movies.
All the self-doubt is boring to me. I get tired of pity parties which is why I liked the one line in Deadpool about it.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I really don't like the bad red dye job on Mera's hair, but Nicole Kidman looks pretty awesome in this one. I had no idea she would even be in this movie. How does she still look so young?

Some of the elements in the first trailer I didn't care for, but this one looks better over all. I think Warner Bros screwed this up less than they usually do. It won't be as good as Wonder Woman, but it's better than the Justice League crap fest.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsykrets

not even close to marvel, more crap from DC will fail, just watch the bomb that it will be, only 1 move from DC was good wonder woman.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
I really don't like the bad red dye job on Mera's hair, but Nicole Kidman looks pretty awesome in this one. I had no idea she would even be in this movie. How does she still look so young?

Some of the elements in the first trailer I didn't care for, but this one looks better over all. I think Warner Bros screwed this up less than they usually do. It won't be as good as Wonder Woman, but it's better than the Justice League crap fest.

edit: I also did not know Nicole Kidman was in this movie. oops
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

That is NOT Nicole Kidman. That is Amber Heard

Nicole Kidman is in a jar of formaldehyde on a shelf, preserving herself until her next acting role.
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
The debut of the Aquaman suit looks great

Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Both Nicloe Kidman (his mom) and Amber Heard (Mera) are in the film.
Post 19 IP   flag post
601448 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?