Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Signature ASPMovies TelevisionPop Culture

FAN ART THREAD: SHOW US YOUR SKETCH COVERS/PIN UPS/PAGES/COLLAGES7564

Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
The title says it all. Any fan created art that you yourself or someone you know created and are proud to share with your fellow boardies! Fully complete or WIP, showcase your creativity!

I did a Exorcist/EC homage cover for a special showing of the film at my local moviehouse. Linda Blair was the guest of honor and she blessed it with her signature and a hug for this fan sfter the show!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
nice! one of my top 3 movies!
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
This is a recreation of the Punisher #6 cover that I did on a small scratchboard. It’s now sitting on a shelf in Tim Bradstreet’s studio

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty themed Amazing Spider-Man #300 homage using the Funko Rick action figure

Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Very clever
Post 5 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite I love the scratched look!

@Masochism That's one of the best ASM 300 homages I think I've seen! Dope!
Post 6 IP   flag post
I finished this one a few days ago. It was made using about 23 issues of Spectacular Spider-Man and took just over a week to complete. Measures 24"X36" on canvas

Post 7 IP   flag post
@Masochism Sick! I'm not much into variants, but I'd buy that variant cover any day. I'd love to see a full scan.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user
King Kong vs The Kraken

Post 9 IP   flag post
@Odins_Raven You can see close up shots on my website, also the original as well as comic size prints are available on my website artofkylewillis.com
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
A few recreations I did several years ago.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Bob McCleod Kraven

Tom Grummet Deathstroke

Rick Leonardi Cloak and Dagger

Got these at The Cincinnati Comic Expo last month.
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Hexigore I think you’re a little confused. This thread is for art you’ve created. Convention sketches and commissions are more appropriate for this thread
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Tom King's series got me inspired.

Finished this up a couple weeks ago. Acrylic on un-stretched canvas

Mister Miracle and Darkseid

Post 15 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post

Post 18 IP   flag post

Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post

Post 21 IP   flag post
good ones brah nice use of copics
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
I can’t draw to save my life, but I did write a comic book back in the ‘90s.
Post 23 IP   flag post
that's pretty cool any more info on this book?
Post 24 IP   flag post
I shopped it around in the late 90s and when I couldn’t find a publisher I published it myself. The artist’s name is Victor J Miller, Sr. I wrote the first four issues and had started on #5. Unfortunately, the artist never finished issue 2. I think he was unable to sell his copies of #1. There are about 12 pages of finished pencil art for#2, which I still have somewhere. If they are dark enough to photograph I will try to locate and post them later.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
good ones brah nice use of copics

Thanks. I am forcing myself to use markers this year. I am way more comfortable with pencils. I like your stuff, too.
Post 26 IP   flag post
i got a set of copics but have never used them before
Post 27 IP   flag post

A new (very rough draft) pencil sketch of a Utrom. Going to ink it first then use either watercolor markers or copics.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Here are the pencilled pages from the unfinished Dire Wolf #2. The pencils are a little light, but I think they are fairly legible. The art is by Victor J Miller, Sr, script and lettering by yours truly.

Post 29 IP   flag post

1 layer, quick oil painting, unfinished
Post 30 IP   flag post
598059 44 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?