Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector DocRock337 private msg quote post Address this user
Several years ago I bought a CBCS graded comic. I never checked the grading ID number on the label. Yesterday I decided to try entering it. It comes back "invalid id." I've called CBCS multiple times, left several messages, and I just can't connect with anyone. I also emailed CBCS customer support. I would like to find out how I can get the grader notes on this comic. I've found other threads about this and have followed all suggestions listed including removing the last digits which are -001, but nothing. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
can you tell me the number and I can try looking it up sometimes it can be the web page
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
what is the number or pic of it
Post 3 IP   flag post
It is 0004735-AA-001. I have attached a pic of it as well. Thanks all.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector MrSharkJB private msg quote post Address this user
I’m having this same problem. When I scan code on book it keeps saying “invalid comic”. I didn’t even notice until I was selling comic and buyer backed out of sale. They were thinking the book wasn’t legitimate. I’ve called too with no luck.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@DocRock337 DONT SEE THE PIC
Post 6 IP   flag post
IF YOU WOULD LIKE I CAN EMAIL THEM THEY USUALLY RESPONSE IN A WEEK
Post 7 IP   flag post
Here is mine.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ill email both number see what they say
Post 9 IP   flag post
sent the email lets see what we get back
Post 10 IP   flag post
Here's another picture of my comic. I hope this uploads correctly. Thanks JLA555 for your help. I too have email CBCS about this as well. Here's hoping one of us gets an answer.

Post 11 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@MrSharkJB I have fixed your order. You should be able to see the grader's notes now.

@DocRock337 I can't see your book in the system. The old system migration was verified many times, but this may have been an order that was missed. I'll have to get the developers to see what the issue is. I'll let you know when I get a reply.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thanks. I tried again putting in the number but I still get an "invalid id" message. Thanks for looking into this for me.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Thank you Steve for the quick response.
How will Docrock337 be able to get his grader notes?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Thank you JLA555 and Steve Ricketts! Your help was very appreciated.
Post 15 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Out of curiosity, I had CBCS do a grading of a TMNT book just to get a rough grade on it. The book never loads completely for the graders notes, (if it even has any)

Any thoughts?
17-2C637B3-001
Post 16 IP   flag post
I don’t understand why no one from CBCS will return my calls about this. I’ve left multiple messages and sent several emails. Can someone please assist me with this CBCS comic grading issue?
Post 17 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@DocRock337 Did you overlook where I replied to you? I asked the developers about it and said I would let you know when I got an answer. Customer Service doesn't have the answer.

I did get a reply from the developers yesterday that said they were still trying to find the answer.

As soon as I get the answer from them from them, I'll let you know. Unfortunately, we're at their mercy on this particular issue.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Thanks Steve. I did see your forum response. I apologize for my frustration. I just thought that by now someone would have returned my calls or responded to my sent emails. Again, thanks for trying to help me.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Good morning all
Have a question for Stevericketts.
can you send Docrock337 the notes by email so he has them?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
FYI, when I saw this issue I spot-checked about 7-8 of my slabs, old labels and new. None of them had this problem.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Steve, since this is taking a while, is there any chance I could resubmit this comic for regrading at no cost?
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
I have three books as well that don't register. Not an emergency, but eventually I would like to re-holder them and right now the system won't let me print an invoice because it can't find the numbers. I'll look more into it when the new slabs come out. For reference the numbers are:

7001219-AA-001

0013752-AA-039

0010364-AA-054
Post 23 IP   flag post
601504 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?