Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

Mail Call! Received 4/207520

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Some of these have shown up in the UNO thread but I just remembered I haven’t posted the whole mail call yet!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Some of these have shown up in the UNO thread but I just remembered I haven’t posted the whole mail call yet!

Some great books there! I particularly love the Miracleman #12.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks! There isn’t anything especially valuable in this pot but some great cover art. I’m particularly partial to a good Bruce Timm painted cover
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Thanks! There isn’t anything especially valuable in this pot but some great cover art. I’m particularly partial to a good Bruce Timm painted cover

I grade valuable books, books I want to sell, and books with fantastic covers regardless of the value. The third category is my favorite.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Holy Jesus that Adam Hughes knows how to draw fine ass women good lord
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite of the bunch. Nice looking books.

John
Post 6 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Thanks! I think the Phantasm one is my favorite of the bunch as well! Certainly more pleasing than the other cover

I was actually curious that the phantasm book didn’t have a note like “2nd Print” or “Prestige Edition” as I’ve seen it referred to online. Then I saw that maybe the two are considered different books because of the slight difference in the title. The book I posted above includeds “The Animated Movie” appended to the title, even though the content, I believe, is identical
Post 7 IP   flag post
601453 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?