Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedGrading Help NeededQuestions

Please Answer Phone7504

Collector Keeneland private msg quote post Address this user
I have been calling for over a month and a half to no actual answer. I have now left 15 messages and no response. My emails have just had a stock response. I have billing issue and need to speak to someone. Please I understand you all are backed up due to the move and merger but customer service should still be a priority. Ignoring our pleads for communication is not good customer service. Please answer your phones. Even if conversations with your clientele maybe difficult it is still better for your business.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I had an issue when I was in Afghanistan with an address change. I couldn't reach a person, so I just sent a message to a CBCS worker on the forum. My problem was taken care of that day. My recommendation would be to try that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector jngle24 private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed 100%. I have called and left multiple messages and sent emails and get absolutely nothing. This was my first time trying CBCS,and this is definitely not leaving a good taste in my mouth. Not sure why they are refusing to address all these comments and calls. I understand the move and all but they seem to be handling it poorly.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you. But I prefer direct contact and they have a phone number for customer service and billing. I don’t post any financial information online. Accept from secured bank lines. They should be able to answer one of 15 messages from a span of a month and a half. They may have certain perfered methods of communication but should honor all those methods that are available. I have recently purchased a comic book and gaming store. I was hoping to be able to have a good experience with my personal collection so I good build a stronger professional relationship. Good communication or heck any communication would be good. I understand things maybe slow but my abundant of patients is running very thin now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I e-mail them every time I have an issue and I get a response right away. So I’m kinda having a hard time believing this. I haven’t tried to call so I’ll give you that. E-mail works great and it’s fast.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I have never received a reply to my emails. I have sent 4 different ones over the course of a month and still no reply.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Never mind
Post 7 IP   flag post
What’s up with new accounts posting bad things. All I can say is hmmmmmm.
Post 8 IP   flag post
So since I'm a first time CBCS user I can't post my opinion good or bad? I like the CBCS books and am giving them a try. Just am not so happy with the experience so far.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I have used them in the past. It hasn’t always been like this. At the Con’s getting signatures they are the best to be with. I perefer CBCS to Cgc and PGX. I am sure once they are fully up and running with Becs they will be fine. It is just growing pains. But they need to dedicate some work load to communication instead of just processing back orders. So I would say still give them another opportunity. Just maybe wait a little. I love their front end people that work the cons.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head I'm getting a LOT of posts like this in our facebook group lately, legit people concerned and cannot get ahold of anyone for months on end.

Supposedly they hired two people a week ago for customer service, but we are still getting these posts all over the internet.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer just fyi - those two people had to move to Dallas from out of state and do not even begin working at CBCS until next month. Plus, I'm sure it will take some time to train them in before they are on the front lines.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@shrewbeer just fyi - those two people had to move to Dallas from out of state and do not even begin working at CBCS until next month. Plus, I'm sure it will take some time to train them in before they are on the front lines.

Wow. Why not just hire someone local, now?

When I need an additional body to answer phones, it takes less than a week to find someone and less than a day to train them. Just put a body in front of a computer and phone, next to someone doing the same thing that knows what they are doing. All they have to do is put people on hold and ask questions. Within a week they are a pro at it.

'tis a strange business model...
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
I'm sure it will take some time to train them in before they are on the front lines.

stander anw you get from ever co.

I'm sure it will take some time to train them in before they are on the front lines.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Wow. Why not just hire someone local, now?

When I need an additional body to answer phones, it takes less than a week to find someone and less than a day to train them. Just put a body in front of a computer and phone, next to someone doing the same thing that knows what they are doing. All they have to do is put people on hold and ask questions. Within a week they are a pro at it.

'tis a strange business model...

Agreed. Trial by fire! Sink or swim! This is why I'm not sending in a book until they have proven problems are solved.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
They had better have thick skin. They will be chewed up one side and down another. It sucks for them but eventually it will get better I guess.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
Quote:

How high are u right now bro
Post 17 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
Quote:

How high are u right now bro

I'm going to guess, very high....very high indeed.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthKribs
They had better have thick skin. They will be chewed up one side and down another. It sucks for them but eventually it will get better I guess.

They’ll probably be like “why are these people getting so high strung about silly comic books?”
Post 20 IP   flag post
600916 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?