Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Authentication Error7487

Collector Dever924 private msg quote post Address this user
For the past couple of weeks when I try to log in on the site I get an error message "Error verifying authentication". Tried resetting my password and contacted customer support. No solution yet. Has anyone ever experienced this issue? If so how were you able to resolve it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same issue months ago. Spoke to them several times via enail with no luck...Sadly, I just had to set up another account.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Dever924 Is the problem on the account you're using here? If so, how are you logged into the forum? Feel free to PM me with the details and I'll see if I can do anything to help. I may not be able to, but I can try.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Go to the main page and log in rather than clicking the authenticate link. There's a link to the login page at the bottom of each message thread.

I'm not so sure it's the site. It could be, but I know some security protocol standards on the web have updated and rolling them back to the older standard in my browser solved the problem I was getting with error messages elsewhere. I was having to reload pages 4 & 5 times on other sites to get the pages to load.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Dever924 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Somehow I'm automatically logged in under forums and it is the same account. But still have issues logging into the main page for status updates etc. It's odd.

@X51 I'm going to try your suggestion now. Fingers crossed.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601329 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?