Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Off topic; fishing. Show your catch7457

Collector esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - RI has an Opening Day for trout fishing. Since it was last weekend, all the trees near the water around stocked ponds have so many floats, bobbers, line, lures, and other tackle hanging from them, they look like a fisherman’s version of Christmas trees!
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Stopped by lake Marie on way home for weekend. Bass and snot rockets are hitting finally.

Post 102 IP   flag post

Post 103 IP   flag post
Reproduction of the tiger trout now underway.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Reproduction of the tiger trout now underway.

Beautiful fish. Let us know how the reproduction turns out. Reproduction is definitely the way to go IMO.

Now if I could just catch one worthy of making a reproduction...
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Frontier2Xterra - What a great catch! Makes me want to go out and try to catch a Tiger Musky (an actual hybrid species that they used to stock in some waters in nearby Massachusetts).

Tiger musky are supposed to be in the waters here as well (upstate NY). I'd love to land one, but have never seen one in person. Plenty of pike and pickerel though.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Right now through 4-22, Directv has the Outdoor Channel on for free (if you don't already get it). Channel 606 where I'm at. Watching Bass Pros right now. My back doesn't hurt watching Bass fishing on TV LOL!
Post 107 IP   flag post
Collector esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Was able to get out for a few hours in the drizzle this morning. Caught several small bass with my fishing pal Bob.

Post 108 IP   flag post
232569 108 8
destitute