Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedGrading Help NeededQuestions

Membership7438

Collector Darthwheels private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all. I’m new to this. I signed up for bronze membership and when I submitted my books it didn’t let me use my 2-day coupons(I didn’t see a coupon option) and I think I was charged full price. Can anyone enlighten me?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
I think they have been making some changes to the web site, so I don't know if they added it, but in the past you couldn't specify the use of coupons on the site when submitting. You had to write it on the invoice you printed out and sent in with your books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darthwheels private msg quote post Address this user
So is my card not charged until after they are graded and shipped back?
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
You are not charged when you check out on the website. You will be charged once the books are received an in-processed.

Unfortunately, as @KYoung_1974 pointed out, the CBCS site isn’t as full-featured as it could/should be so membership coupons aren’t tracked or applied in a convenient way.

Your best bet would be to send an email to customer service (customerservice@cbcscomics.com), including your name, the invoice number and telling them that you would like to use your two-day coupons.

I’m sorry to say that you have a hit-or-miss chance of getting a response at the moment since CBCS has been struggling since they moved their HQ from Florida to Texas and the customer service department lost quite a few bodies. The move also caused a disruption in their ability to turnaround books. I’m not sure how much 2-Day books are affected but just last week received an order of books submitted under their standard service (supposedly 12-week turnaround) that was submitted in late April
Post 4 IP   flag post
598060 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?