Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Joaquin Phoenix on the set of Joker movie7429

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Not in his final Joker makeup, which I’m assuming he’ll don towards the end of the film. It looks like they’re going for the polar opposite of Leto’s Joker, which is a good thing. I haven’t been following this very closely so I don’t have much context but I can certainly see the potential in the somewhat creepy set photos with the clown. Admittedly not much to go on but it’s all we have for now.

Via Just Jared
Post 1 IP   flag post
Also, I recognize Amusement Mile as a location in the Batman Arkham games. Does anyone know about its appearance in the comics?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Amusement_Mile/Appearances
Post 4 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Thanks, my searches all kept turning up guides for finding the collectibles in the Arkham City game.

I’m a little surprised that it’s such a recent addition to the canon.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
He is crazy enough to play a good Joker!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a fan of the Joker. I'm not a fan of Joaquin Phoenix. There a good chance I won't even see it. Lex Luthor and the Joker are both overused for my taste.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Crunkpostit private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe it'll be alright. I still love Leto's Joker.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector vvv private msg quote post Address this user
As listed by JustJared.com & confirmed by Correspondent Kirsten Acuna, some filming of joker took place in NYC on Batman Day September 15 of 2018, a sneak peek of "Amusement Mile" (1st appearance Batman#569 )

Post 9 IP   flag post
601507 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?