Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

"Gotham" Autographed Comic Advice VSP Jada Pinkett Smith7412

Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone,

Like others, I've had some issues with the TAT and all of that, but I am still pleased with the end product when I get my books back. With that being said, I have a Gotham comic autographed by Jada Pinkett Smith. I have thought about getting some of the other Gotham actors to sign it before I submit it to CBCS for a Verified Signature. What do you all think? Should I just get slabbed with only her signature on it or should I get more. Part of me wants to get more, but another part of me likes the way the book looks now with the clean, silver signature. Thoughts?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Mmmmm Jada... That's a sig I don't think many people have on a comic. Congrats!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
Mmmmm Jada... That's a sig I don't think many people have on a comic. Congrats!

Thats why I was debating on whether I want to add any sigs to it or just get it graded with hers only.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@HammitChris I’d recommend getting other signatures on the book. Seeing as it’s unwitnessed you can wait until a convention where you can get a bunch more cast signatures at once.

My recommendation would be to get those other signatures witnessed as signature verification can get expensive fast. I have a couple of books in CGC green labels that I would love to get verified but would cost about $100 per book to do so since they 4 signatures that would need to be verified.

You would still have to pay the initial $25 to get Jada’s autograph verified but as long as they’re witnessed, the additional signatures you get would only incur the $5 ASP fee for all of them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I would get more signatures if you can and not get it graded and VSP.
I personally value pictures over ASP or VSP as long as the pic is kept with the comic.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I am enjoying Gotham on Net flicks. Just about done with season 3. Congrats on not only the signature but meeting Mrs. Will Smith! Nuff said.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
That is awesome. Unless you plan on selling it, I wouldn't even get is graded. But if you are going to sell it...how about giving us on the boards first shot? And when is season 4 coming out on Netflicks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
That is awesome. Unless you plan on selling it, I wouldn't even get is graded. But if you are going to sell it...how about giving us on the boards first shot? And when is season 4 coming out on Netflicks!

I don't plan on selling it. I just want to get it slabbed to protect it and for the presentation. I like the way signed books look in CBCS's cases.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600736 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?