Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Any Metallica fans:

My seats when Metallica was here in Seattle
Post 204 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have anything Metallica related, but this cover reminds me of the Foreigner song "You're as cold as ice."

Post 205 IP   flag post

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan it's not slabbed but I have a Megadeth book signed by David Warren Ellefson from Megadeth and I have a picture of him holding it after he signed it
Post 206 IP   flag post

Post 207 IP   flag post

Post 208 IP   flag post

Post 209 IP   flag post

Post 210 IP   flag post

Post 211 IP   flag post

Post 212 IP   flag post
Another bad photo 😥I really need one of those scanners. But yes the signature is Indy himself:
Post 213 IP   flag post

Post 214 IP   flag post

Post 215 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra - That book looks very familiar.
Post 216 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 IP   flag post

Post 218 IP   flag post

Post 219 IP   flag post

Post 220 IP   flag post

Post 221 IP   flag post

Post 222 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Another bad photo 😥I really need one of those scanners. But yes the signature is Indy himself:

I’m so jealous! Harrison Ford is one of the last signatures I need for my book (I don’t think James Earl Jones does signing :/ )

Post 223 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan

I’m so jealous! Harrison Ford is one of the last signatures I need for my book (I don’t think James Earl Jones does signing :/ )

That is awesome! I just picked up an Ian McDiarmid, still waiting at the mailbox. I am still trying to get all the Star Wars but mine are spread out on a bunch of different books. I was super bummed when Carrie Fisher past. She was scheduled to appear at ECCC and I was finally going to meet one of my childhood crushes.
Post 224 IP   flag post
I would have preferred the Harrison Ford on a Star Wars cover but Indy is cool too, and because of the grade I got a good deal on it. And as for James Earl Jones I would LOVE to get him but I don’t think it will happen 😔
Post 225 IP   flag post
@PhantomEwan I’m sorry you missed out on meeting Carrie Fisher. I met her at Celebration IV. I think i waited in line for like 6 hours (she might’ve gone to lunch in that time)
Post 226 IP   flag post
@Dielinfinate so was it worth the six hour wait?
Post 227 IP   flag post
I have this off getting the last signature added to it this weekend. John DeLancie, hoping it keeps that 9.8:
Post 228 IP   flag post

Post 229 IP   flag post

Not the best picture. Didn’t feel like taking it down and out of frame when I took it lol
Post 230 IP   flag post
601511 999 30