CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Any Metallica fans:




My seats when Metallica was here in Seattle
Post 204 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have anything Metallica related, but this cover reminds me of the Foreigner song "You're as cold as ice."


Post 205 • IP   flag post


Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan it's not slabbed but I have a Megadeth book signed by David Warren Ellefson from Megadeth and I have a picture of him holding it after he signed it
Post 206 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Another bad photo 😥I really need one of those scanners. But yes the signature is Indy himself:
Post 213 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 214 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 215 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra - That book looks very familiar.
Post 216 • IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 218 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 219 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 220 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 222 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Another bad photo 😥I really need one of those scanners. But yes the signature is Indy himself:


I’m so jealous! Harrison Ford is one of the last signatures I need for my book (I don’t think James Earl Jones does signing :/ )

Post 223 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Another bad photo 😥I really need one of those scanners. But yes the signature is Indy himself:


I’m so jealous! Harrison Ford is one of the last signatures I need for my book (I don’t think James Earl Jones does signing :/ )


That is awesome! I just picked up an Ian McDiarmid, still waiting at the mailbox. I am still trying to get all the Star Wars but mine are spread out on a bunch of different books. I was super bummed when Carrie Fisher past. She was scheduled to appear at ECCC and I was finally going to meet one of my childhood crushes.
Post 224 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
I would have preferred the Harrison Ford on a Star Wars cover but Indy is cool too, and because of the grade I got a good deal on it. And as for James Earl Jones I would LOVE to get him but I don’t think it will happen 😔
Post 225 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan I’m sorry you missed out on meeting Carrie Fisher. I met her at Celebration IV. I think i waited in line for like 6 hours (she might’ve gone to lunch in that time)
Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
@Dielinfinate so was it worth the six hour wait?
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
I have this off getting the last signature added to it this weekend. John DeLancie, hoping it keeps that 9.8:
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Not the best picture. Didn’t feel like taking it down and out of frame when I took it lol
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30