CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp another childhood favorite comic series of mine
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Some really nice books in this thread.

I have to stop looking at this thread and the weekly cover thread.
My want list keeps growing.
Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Any Metallica fans:




My seats when Metallica was here in Seattle
Post 204 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have anything Metallica related, but this cover reminds me of the Foreigner song "You're as cold as ice."


Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30