CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite ...and that is why Frank is not a master artist lol...black on dark Frank?!? come on man...Todd even prepped you with the proper sig color
Post 153 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo You already posted that one
Post 155 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
@esaravo You already posted that one


Sorry, fixed my error with an error comic.
Post 156 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
I'll match your 8.5 blue error book with an 8.5 blue double cover


Post 157 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My only graded double-cover:


Post 158 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
I'll keep the error books going


Post 159 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I am out of graded errors.


Post 160 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
how about a label error by CBCS?

Post 161 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
9.8 Variant match


Post 162 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Am I too late for the error party?

Sorry I know my picture quality isn't great. This is the newsstand edition (obviously) but has the direct edition interior (Glossy pages and Angela poster).
Post 163 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Original Red label goodness:

Post 167 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp another childhood favorite comic series of mine
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30