CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user

Post 776 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 777 • IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user

Post 778 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 779 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 780 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 781 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 782 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 783 • IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user

Post 784 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 785 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 786 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user



And Im out of slabs, unless my order from RICC comes back soon...
Post 787 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m probably a month away from my next mail call but I think I have a frew books I don’t think I’ve posted yet

Post 788 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user



Going to need to buy books to keep up with you all......
Post 789 • IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user

Post 790 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
First scarface and ventriloquist
Post 791 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 792 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 793 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 794 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 795 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user



So happy to have this one back.
Post 796 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Forgot I clipped a coupon on the last page.



OO

mm
Post 797 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 798 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 799 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 800 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 801 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
I'll hold back my 9.2 blue as posting both might violate the "double posting" rule...



.
Post 802 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Que the song!


Post 803 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster - No problem.

Post 804 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!
Post 805 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30