CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 676 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 677 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 678 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 679 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 680 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 681 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 682 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 683 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 684 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 685 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 686 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 687 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 688 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 689 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 690 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 691 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I get the feeling you’re breaking the chain on purpose now
Post 692 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 693 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@OGJackster I get the feeling you’re breaking the chain on purpose now


Apologies, I'm on vacation in Cabo. The internet isn't always the best and I get a little distracted LOl! I'll fix it.


Post 694 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 695 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite question, above you posted Avengers Annual #10 Verified Sig. Chris Claremont. I posted Emma Frost Sig Series. you posted broken chain. Did I break the chain there?
Post 696 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@OGJackster I get the feeling you’re breaking the chain on purpose now


Apologies, I'm on vacation in Cabo. The internet isn't always the best and I get a little distracted LOl! I'll fix it.




No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@dielinfinite question, above you posted Avengers Annual #10 Verified Sig. Chris Claremont. I posted Emma Frost Sig Series. you posted broken chain. Did I break the chain there?
In this case yes. To keep the chain going you want to match the label color or the grade of the previous book or the book can be a copy/variant/reprint of the previous book
Post 697 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 698 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user



Mail call! 😁
Post 699 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 700 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 701 • IP   flag post
Collector Darthreggie private msg quote post Address this user

Post 702 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 703 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 704 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 705 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30