CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 626 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
One of my best


Post 627 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 628 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user




Post 629 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 630 • IP   flag post


Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 631 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 632 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 633 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 634 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 635 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I posted a 9.4 earlier in this thread, but that copy is now in Hong Kong.


Post 636 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 637 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 638 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I posted a 9.4 earlier in this thread, but that copy is now in Hong Kong.


Unfortunately, that 9.4 I posted was stolen ;-;
Post 639 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This is my third and best-graded Swamp Thing #1


Post 640 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 641 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 642 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 643 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 644 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Link- Slabbed #54
I cannot remember where or how I got this lol



Post 645 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
3rd in this series of "D" copies I have.


Post 646 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 647 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 648 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 649 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 650 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Old (red) Label 9.4


Post 651 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 652 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 653 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 654 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30