CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Game: Slab UNO7410

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 601 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 603 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Some really terrific books...totally out of my league.

Marty
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
The only yellow label graded copy 18/25:

Post 605 • IP   flag post


Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 606 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Some really terrific books...totally out of my league.

Marty


Marty, your collection is way out of MY league! Sadly the only Schomburg cover that I own is on the Invaders Annual #1 from 1977. You are the Golden Age King, and based on your postings, you are no slouch when it comes to Bronze Age too! I am sure that just looking at the awesome covers you have so generously allowed us to see, has inspired many of us to buy some Golden Age beauties for our collections.
Thank you
Post 607 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 608 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 609 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 610 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Some really terrific books...totally out of my league.

Marty


Marty, your collection is way out of MY league! Sadly the only Schomburg cover that I own is on the Invaders Annual #1 from 1977. You are the Golden Age King, and based on your postings, you are no slouch when it comes to Bronze Age too! I am sure that just looking at the awesome covers you have so generously allowed us to see, has inspired many of us to buy some Golden Age beauties for our collections.
Thank you


Ed, thank you so much for your very kind words! I truly appreciate
the opportunity to share scans of my books with the collecting community.
Never would I have thought when I was buying comics off the newsstand that one day I would be sending pictures of them through the air.
Thanks again to all for your continued interest.

Marty
Post 611 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 612 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 613 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to match label color.



OO

mm
Post 614 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 615 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 616 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 617 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 618 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 619 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 620 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 621 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 622 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 623 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 624 • IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 625 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 626 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
One of my best


Post 627 • IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 628 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user




Post 629 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 630 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30